Ratings for Dr. Neha Arora

Best chiropodist in Mississauga for kids no doubt.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

I AM 72 YEAR OLD AND RETIRED AND WAS DIAGNOSED WITH PLANTAR FASCIITIS PAIN AND GOT ORTHOTICS AND PAIR OF SHOES FROM NEHA WHO WORKS AT MEDIFEET IN MISSISSAUGA. IM' THANKFUL TO HER FOR HER KINDNESS

flag | Submitted January 14, 2018

Best podiatrist in mississauga. Polite and presentable and truly caring.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

I underwent treatment for a super painful wart that I got from wearing someones shoes. I was impressed by Neha on how she assured me that it will get better after the chemical. It got worse the next day but then it just kept getting better...3rd visit and it was all gone! The tip for everyone is to not wear anyones shoes and if things get bad, go see neha in Clarkson.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

The orthotics given by Dr. Neha are really helping me walk well as well as making my day pain free. My job mostly involves standing and my feet use to hurt a lot. Now, I have no pain. Thanks Dr. Neha!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

I had an appointment with Dr Aurora and she is super nice. She was having technological difficulties with her software but was very friendly and solution oriented. My feet were imprinted with a casting which took bit of time. It was still an amazing experience talking to her may be cos we both sent to uft and live in port credit. I look forward to meeting her again.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Felt in competent hands. Very young and passionate podiatrist.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2017

Got some very painful warts cured at medifoot clinic. I live in clarkson area and this place was the closest proximity. I have been always cautious of this plaza for some reason but it didnèt seem as bad. Also a new nail salon opened up next door. Good to have a specialty foot clinic in the area for sure. The front desk girl was friendly and podiatrist was very nice too.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2017

I would recommend everyone to be a patient of Dr.Arora for any foot pain or problem as she is is a very good doctor who cares about her patients. It was my first time at the medifeet clinic and I was given a thorough understanding of my heel pain problem. I walked out smarter and have been doing everything told by Dr.Arora which is reducing my pain.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

I'm a 69 year old senior living in port credit in mississauga. I had a very bad ingrown toenail that hurt me insanely. The treatment by Dr.Neha was absolutely amazing. She took her time with the surgery and she definitely seemed like she had experience with ingrown nail surgeries before. I walked out with some numbness but have had no pain since then neither has the nail grown back. The whole process was much better than the experience I could have had at the hospital. The treatment was covered entirely by the insurance (I have a good plan). Her receptionist offered to fill out the insurance claim form so I had to do nothing. Dr.Neha is definitely the best podiatrist in GTA. I would trust her with my life!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

Dr. Neha Arora's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients