Ratings for Dr. Neha Arora

I had an appointment with Dr Aurora and she is super nice. She was having technological difficulties with her software but was very friendly and solution oriented. My feet were imprinted with a casting which took bit of time. It was still an amazing experience talking to her may be cos we both sent to uft and live in port credit. I look forward to meeting her again.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Felt in competent hands. Very young and passionate podiatrist.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2017

Got some very painful warts cured at medifoot clinic. I live in clarkson area and this place was the closest proximity. I have been always cautious of this plaza for some reason but it didn├Ęt seem as bad. Also a new nail salon opened up next door. Good to have a specialty foot clinic in the area for sure. The front desk girl was friendly and podiatrist was very nice too.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2017

I would recommend everyone to be a patient of Dr.Arora for any foot pain or problem as she is is a very good doctor who cares about her patients. It was my first time at the medifeet clinic and I was given a thorough understanding of my heel pain problem. I walked out smarter and have been doing everything told by Dr.Arora which is reducing my pain.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

I'm a 69 year old senior living in port credit in mississauga. I had a very bad ingrown toenail that hurt me insanely. The treatment by Dr.Neha was absolutely amazing. She took her time with the surgery and she definitely seemed like she had experience with ingrown nail surgeries before. I walked out with some numbness but have had no pain since then neither has the nail grown back. The whole process was much better than the experience I could have had at the hospital. The treatment was covered entirely by the insurance (I have a good plan). Her receptionist offered to fill out the insurance claim form so I had to do nothing. Dr.Neha is definitely the best podiatrist in GTA. I would trust her with my life!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

Just came back from a very informative session. The podiatrist took the scan of my feet using a laser machine. I was impressed by her and would recommend others to visit her as well.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Found out about the orthotics foot clinic on best rated podiatrists and was very satisfied with the visit. I had visited another foot clinic here in Oakville before but Dr.Neha was more helpful and gave me more attention and time. She seemed young but very professional. She was sure on the kind of orthotics she recommended for me. The location was also convenient and a short drive from Oakville.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

I would highly recommend everyone to get custom made orthotics instead of the insoles from shoppers. Dr.Arora was very specific in designing my orthotics - so the two insoles are actually quite different and perfectly suiting each feet. I walk from union station to my workplace which is 20 minutes each way. The walk is definitely more comfortable now. Also the appointment making online for picking up orthotics was very professional. I would be going back to medifeet for orthotics next year as well.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

I have had very bad calluses causing me lot of pain and discomfort. I went to MediFeet Orthotics Clinic through a friend's recommendation and I am glad to have visited as my feet feel like walking on clouds. Definite recommend.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Got orthotics and orthotic shoes from dr.neha at medifeet .. she was not able to send the claim directly but gave me everything I needed to send the claim. Good experience overall. Had to wait a little bit but i was quite happy at the end. The manicure kit was also a nice surprise.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

Dr. Neha Arora's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients