Dr. Neema Dadgostar

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Neema Dadgostar

Very compassionate and knowledgeable. He is a huge asset to Thunder Bay.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Amazing Doctor. Love this man. He listens, is very knowledgeable and knows that no one knows their body like you do your own. Thanks Dr. Dadgostar :))

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

Punctual, progressive attitude towards treatment of acne and love the ability to email for clinic reception.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Dr. Neema Dadgostar and his admin, Cathy have made my health care experience amazing. They are truly kind, patient, and accommodating. Cathy is so friendly and always remembers who I am. Dr. Dadgostar is the first doctor in a while who takes my health seriously. He is genuinely there to help and seems to show care and compassion. So grateful to have him as my doctor over the last 3 years.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Very thorough, yet efficient physician. Dr. Dadgostar is a great asset to Thunder Bay and surrounding areas.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Doctor Dadgostar is a definite asset for Thunder Bay. Lets hope he stays. Can't say enough about this young man, and I do, and all good.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Dr. Dadgostar is awesome! Saw him for a Basal cell carcinoma removal. He is very gentle, reassuring and funny! We are lucky to have him in Thunder Bay! Sure hope he stays here🤗

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

The best doctor I've ever had, today was my first visit he was so nice and knew what he was doing I'm excited for my next visit :)

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

I brought my children in to see Dr. Dadgostar for wart treatments and he was so gentle and kind with them. My kids loved him! So great with kids. Timely and professional. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

What a sweetheart of a doctor. So knowledgeable and ever so nice. Pretty easy on the eyes too. Took my mother to see him and I'll be going too.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

Dr. Neema Dadgostar's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

• English