Ratings for Dr. Neema Dadgostar

Very thorough, yet efficient physician. Dr. Dadgostar is a great asset to Thunder Bay and surrounding areas.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Doctor Dadgostar is a definite asset for Thunder Bay. Lets hope he stays. Can't say enough about this young man, and I do, and all good.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Dr. Dadgostar is awesome! Saw him for a Basal cell carcinoma removal. He is very gentle, reassuring and funny! We are lucky to have him in Thunder Bay! Sure hope he stays here🤗

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

The best doctor I've ever had, today was my first visit he was so nice and knew what he was doing I'm excited for my next visit :)

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

I brought my children in to see Dr. Dadgostar for wart treatments and he was so gentle and kind with them. My kids loved him! So great with kids. Timely and professional. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

What a sweetheart of a doctor. So knowledgeable and ever so nice. Pretty easy on the eyes too. Took my mother to see him and I'll be going too.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

Dr Dadgostar is a very caring and compassionate doctor. He takes the time to answer your questions and he does not give you the warehouse treatment. He is very competent and gentle. Hopefully he stays in his city to provide us with a great dermatologist.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

The reception staff are so friendly and accomodating. Dr. dadgostar is so friendly and down to earth. He is very knowledgeable about dermatology and skin issues and knows how to find solutions and calm anxieties regarding skin issues.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Dr.Dadgostar is my family physician and was the first doctor to take my health seriously. Thanks to him, I am much healthier and happier. He takes the time to listen and find a solution. I'm extremely grateful to have a family physician like him.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

Very smart and hott would recommend to anyone looking for help with their skin

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Dr. Neema Dadgostar's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Ameritas