Dr. Pavlina P. Suchanova
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
(169)

"I am very fortunate to have come across Dr Suchanova when I was getting 2nd opinions f..." Read more

Ratings for Dr. Neelima Tammareddi

Dr Tammareddi is very experienced. She quickly diagnosed that my issues were stress related and recommended rest and relaxation. She noted that my PCP was wrong in giving me anti-inflammatory medication. She also has graceful, pleasant, and respectful bedside manners. I definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2019

I had a great experience with Dr.Tammaredddi. The Dr and the entire staff were professional at there own job and was very satisfied with the service I received. Dr Tammareddi explained every detail of the visit was about and completely explained to me every question in my head. I highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2019

I had a great experience with Dr. Tammareddi. She was very quick to answer all my questions with as much detail as possible. She definitely made me feel like she wanted what was best for me in her recommendations for my care

flag | Submitted November 8, 2019

Dr. Neelima listened and explained everything so well. I feel like she truly cares about my daughters issues and I trust her skill.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2019

Excellent customer service and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2019

Great personality and very knowledgeable. Feeling better since my visit.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2019

doctor seem rushed. I’m still dealing with the pain. Didn’t give me a lot information for me to seek further treatment with a specialist. Now I have to look for my own solution.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2019

Highly recommend Dr Neelima.She's very friendly,professional and very nice with Kid.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2019

Excellent service Best doctor i ever met. She knows the problem with your symptoms. All straight to the point and no extra test or product sales.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2019

Very friendly and very sweet with kids. She knows what she's doing and that give me peace. Thanks

Dr. Neelima Tammareddi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Neelima Tammareddi, M.D. is a board certified otolaryngologist and a native Texan. After growing up in Beaumont, Texas, she attended Rice University where she completed a bachelor’s degree in biochemistry and cell biology in 2005. She then went on to pursue her medical degree from Emory University in Atlanta, GA and completed residency in otolaryngology-head & neck surgery at Louisiana State University in New Orleans, LA. Her clinical interests span the spectrum of both adult and pediatric otolaryngology, including allergy, sinonasal disorders, snoring and sleep apnea, voice disorders, thyroid and parotid pathologies and hearing loss.

Lumenos