Dr. Neelima Tammareddi

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Neelima Tammareddi

Great doctor, very knowledgeable, kind and took time to answer any and all questions.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

Dr. T was prompt and attentive. Her staff gave me the first available appointment even though I was a new patient. She removed wax from my ear using a gentle touch. Instead of prescribing a medicine she recommended a saline solution which is cost effective and a more holistic approach. I would recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

Her office was willing to take me last minute. So I am really appreciative of that considering I had to take time off work to go to the doctor and the first ENT I was scheduled with was terrifying and I ended up walking out w/o being seen. Dr. Tammareddi is very well spoken, very knowledgeable and patient. I really liked the nurse who did my hearing test. She was candid. (Can't remember her name) I didn't care for the front office girls. They looked misreable. Which is crazy b/c they work a very nice job. I will definitely continue to work with her in the future.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

Very professional, great office staff, last minute appointment, highly recommended

flag | Submitted January 21, 2018

The doctor fully answered all my questions and explained in detail my health issues. I will definitely return in the future.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2018

The staff was very professional. I did not have to wait for my appointment. The Doctor is very nice. I would recommend this office to anyone needing to see a ENT Physician.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2017

Excellent service she was concerned about how I was feeling

flag | Submitted December 24, 2017

Very responsive, patient, and efficient. I was able to get multiple items addressed

flag | Submitted December 16, 2017

It was a great experience. I would recommend doctor Neelima

flag | Submitted December 3, 2017

She's the best ENT doctor I've had. She is kind, knowledgable, and very good at explaining things. I would definitely recommend for others to visit her.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Dr. Neelima Tammareddi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Neelima Tammareddi, M.D. is a board certified otolaryngologist and a native Texan. After growing up in Beaumont, Texas, she attended Rice University where she completed a bachelor’s degree in biochemistry and cell biology in 2005. She then went on to pursue her medical degree from Emory University in Atlanta, GA and completed residency in otolaryngology-head & neck surgery at Louisiana State University in New Orleans, LA. Her clinical interests span the spectrum of both adult and pediatric otolaryngology, including allergy, sinonasal disorders, snoring and sleep apnea, voice disorders, thyroid and parotid pathologies and hearing loss.