Dr. Neelam Sandhu

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Neelam Sandhu

Dr. Neelam Sandhu is knowledgeable, caring, listens attentively to your concerns and answers any/all questions you may have. I went to her with a list of ailments including severe vertigo which after 4 visits was completely gone and has not returned. She genuinely cares for your health and I have no hesitation about highly recommending her!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2018

I have gone to Dr. Neelam Sandhu for many ailments and she has helped me tremedously. I have a fear of needles, but she is always understanding and reasurring.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2018

One year ago today, Dr. Neelam Sandhu performed an absolute miracle on my wife. I had picked her up from work and she was feeling absolutely horrible. She had a pounding migraine headache and felt like she was going to be sick. She had bags under her eyes and lines on her forehead and looked horrible. She just wanted to go home, but she had an appointment with Dr Sandhu as she was getting great treatments for back pain. we figured that since she would be laying down anyway, it would help her relax. I dropped her off and Dr. Sandhu immediately saw the problems and gave her a different treatment instead. I picked up my wife an hour later only to find her jumping with joy and smiling that her headache was completely gone. The bags under her eyes and the lines on her forehead were also gone. We ended up going out for dinner and had a fantastic evening together. I could not stop staring at my wife as it almost appeared that she had plastic surgery done to remove the bags under her eyes and the lines on her forehead. Her skin tones and face radiated absolutely beautiful! I could not stop staring at her all night! It made for one of the best valentines I have ever had and I have shared this story with many people already. Thank you so much Dr. Sandhu!!! You performed an absolute miracle we will never forget! Randy and Susan

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

Dr.Neelam identified a root of a few problems I had, advised me on corrective behavior and initiated significant changes to the best in my overall state of being and performance. Her treatments give me energy and balance me. Thoughtful and knowledgeable specialist!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

My knee pain of 10 years has been gone for two week, after 6 treatments, Dr. Neelam is honest, in saying it may not be 'cured' but, I am very happy! And, if I have pain again, Iwill go back right away. No one else was anywhere near successful they just suggested pain relief. I have more energy, and absense of pain is an amazing feeling.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

A couple of treatments with Neelam and my pain was dramatically reduced. In addition I am sleeping better and have a lot more energy. She is very professional with a great bedside manner. I look forward to the treatments as I find them incredibly relaxing.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

I first went to see Dr. Sandhu to help with my anxiety. After checking my pulse on my first visit she asked about my issues with digestion and also about my diet, not only was I shocked that she asked but I also knew I had to be honest. She has helped me by making small changes, I not pay attention to how much water I am drinking daily as well as the food I eat. I can't say enough good about what she does. Her training and knowledge are obvious during/after the first treatment. Thank you Dr. Neelam Sandhu for all that you do!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

I'll start by saying I was a huge skeptic when it came to acupuncture. That said, there was no denying that acupuncture has helped thousands of people for thousands of years - and continues to date. So I gave it a try. Long story short, I'm no longer skeptical of acupuncture. I'm a patient that is being healed with the assistance of acupuncture. I came to Dr. Sandhu for help with general anxiety, depression, and stress acne. I can't say enough positive things about her. She does everything possible to make sure you are comfortable - mentally and physically. She educates her clients so that they have an understanding of what exactly is going on. I believe her patience and genuine concern for each individual client is what sets her apart from other acupuncture practices, you can tell that she really loves what she does. I have been seeing her for over a year, my overall wellness has improved greatly. I always leave feeling well-rested, energized, and calm. My acne has also cleared up in the process. I finally truly get what it means when someone says something is "life-changing". That's what acupuncture has done for me. I would definitely recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Meeting Dr Sandhu was the best thing that's happened to me. Her treatments have been helping me immensely with my stress management and treating my dry eyes. Dr. Sandhu is attentive, upfront, honest and she genuinely cares. I look forward to every appointment with her.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

I went in to see Dr. Neelam with digestive issues due to food sensitivities. The acupuncture treatments have been so effective I feel like a new person. I was open-minded about acupuncture (this being my first time), but I never imagined the results could be so effective in such a short time. Even after the first treatment I had noticeable results decreasing my heartburn and stomach pain. After 4 treatments I feel amazing and I am going to continue to go. I am so pleased with Dr. Neelam's kindness, her knowledge, ability to listen, and her straightforward and most helpful answers to my questions. Her treatment room is peaceful and relaxing. I would highly recommend her services.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

Dr. Neelam Sandhu's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Neelam Sandhu is a native Calgarian with an interest in applying Eastern healing techniques to Western lifestyle. She has a degree in philosophy from the University of Calgary and completed her acupuncture and DTCM designation at The Canadian Institute of Traditional Chinese Medicine. Additionally, Dr. Sandhu apprenticed under Master Yi Fu from Cheng Du, China, learning the art of acupuncture for several years. Her treatments relieve a myriad of health issues including both chronic complaints and acute conditions. In her spare time Dr. Sandhu gets walked by her two big dogs and enjoys studying Mandarin. Acupuncture is known to treat a wide range of disorders including: Neurological conditions such as headaches, migraines, difficulty sleeping, nervous tension, stroke, some forms of deafness, facial and inter-costal neuralgia, trigeminal neuralgia, some forms of paralysis, sequelae of poliomyelitis, peripheral neuropathy,noises in the ears, dizziness, and Meniere's disease. Cardiovascular disorders such as high or low blood pressure, fluid retention, chest pain, angina pectoris, poor circulation, cold hands and feet, and muscle cramps. Respiratory conditions such as bronchial asthma, acute and chronic bronchitis, acute tonsillitis, rhinitis, sinusitis, hay fever, chronic cough, laryngitis, sore throat, influenza and the common cold. Digestive system disorders such as toothache, post-extraction pain, gingivitis, mouth ulcers, hiccough, spasms of the oesophagus, gastric and duodenal ulcers, gastric hyperacidity, gastritis, heartburn, hiatus hernia syndrome, flatulence, paralytic ileus, colitis, diarrhoea, constipation, haemorrhoids, liver and gall bladder disorders, and weight control. Urogenital disorders such as cystitis, prostatitis, orchitis, low sexual vitality, urinary retention, kidney disorders, nocturnal enuresis, and neurogenic bladder dysfunction. Gynaecological and obstetric disorders such as premenstrual tension, painful, heavy or irregular, or the absence of periods, abnormal uterine bleeding or discharge, hormonal disturbances, disorders associated with menopause, prolapse of the uterus or bladder, difficulty with conception, and morning sickness. Skin conditions such as eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, nerve rash, herpes zoster, acne, scar tissue and resultant adhesions, hair loss and dandruff. Eye conditions such as visual disorders, red, sore, itchy or watery eyes, conjunctivitis, simple cataracts, myopia in children, and central retinitis. Musculoskeletal disorders such as osteoarthritis, sciatica, lumbago, weak back, low back pain, rheumatoid arthritis, gout, tenosynovitis, shoulder and neck pain,cervicobrachial syndrome, 'frozen shoulder', and 'tennis elbow'. Sporting injuries such as sprained ankles and knees, cartilage problems, corking and tearing of muscles, torn ligaments and bruises. Psychological conditions such as depression, phobias, emotional disturbances, anxiety, nervousness and addictions such as smoking.

UnitedHealthcare