Ratings for Dr. Neelam Sandhu

My knee pain of 10 years has been gone for two week, after 6 treatments, Dr. Neelam is honest, in saying it may not be 'cured' but, I am very happy! And, if I have pain again, Iwill go back right away. No one else was anywhere near successful they just suggested pain relief. I have more energy, and absense of pain is an amazing feeling.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

A couple of treatments with Neelam and my pain was dramatically reduced. In addition I am sleeping better and have a lot more energy. She is very professional with a great bedside manner. I look forward to the treatments as I find them incredibly relaxing.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

I first went to see Dr. Sandhu to help with my anxiety. After checking my pulse on my first visit she asked about my issues with digestion and also about my diet, not only was I shocked that she asked but I also knew I had to be honest. She has helped me by making small changes, I not pay attention to how much water I am drinking daily as well as the food I eat. I can't say enough good about what she does. Her training and knowledge are obvious during/after the first treatment. Thank you Dr. Neelam Sandhu for all that you do!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

I'll start by saying I was a huge skeptic when it came to acupuncture. That said, there was no denying that acupuncture has helped thousands of people for thousands of years - and continues to date. So I gave it a try. Long story short, I'm no longer skeptical of acupuncture. I'm a patient that is being healed with the assistance of acupuncture. I came to Dr. Sandhu for help with general anxiety, depression, and stress acne. I can't say enough positive things about her. She does everything possible to make sure you are comfortable - mentally and physically. She educates her clients so that they have an understanding of what exactly is going on. I believe her patience and genuine concern for each individual client is what sets her apart from other acupuncture practices, you can tell that she really loves what she does. I have been seeing her for over a year, my overall wellness has improved greatly. I always leave feeling well-rested, energized, and calm. My acne has also cleared up in the process. I finally truly get what it means when someone says something is "life-changing". That's what acupuncture has done for me. I would definitely recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Meeting Dr Sandhu was the best thing that's happened to me. Her treatments have been helping me immensely with my stress management and treating my dry eyes. Dr. Sandhu is attentive, upfront, honest and she genuinely cares. I look forward to every appointment with her.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

I went in to see Dr. Neelam with digestive issues due to food sensitivities. The acupuncture treatments have been so effective I feel like a new person. I was open-minded about acupuncture (this being my first time), but I never imagined the results could be so effective in such a short time. Even after the first treatment I had noticeable results decreasing my heartburn and stomach pain. After 4 treatments I feel amazing and I am going to continue to go. I am so pleased with Dr. Neelam's kindness, her knowledge, ability to listen, and her straightforward and most helpful answers to my questions. Her treatment room is peaceful and relaxing. I would highly recommend her services.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

I go frequently to see Dr. Neelam Sandhu for acupuncture, and I couldn't be more pleased. She was the first acupuncturist I ever went to, and she has helped me immensely in handling stress and improving sleep quality. As I was a first-timer to acupuncture, she made me feel comfortable and listened to all of my needs and concerns. She is kind, considerate, and extremely knowledgeable; a veritable wealth of information and skills, and she is fantastic at her job.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

I have been an Electrician for 17 years and about 4 years ago i suffered a hip injury at work that i thought was a pulled muscle. It was nagging pain deep in my butt cheek around my hip socket that caused me to lose sleep and continually bothered me. I was a complete skeptic about acupuncture but am a firm believer now. After my very first appointment i walked out with 90% of the pain gone. I couldnt believe it! Dr. Sandhu turned me into a new man. Im back to my old self again. I have followed up with 3 more treatments and am at about 99% healed. I can now sleep thru the night amd have the ambition back to do all the sports i love. My girlfriednd even wanted me to thank Neelam for fixing me because she doesnt have to put up with me complaining about the hip pain anymore. Life is great now.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

As a heavy equipment mechanic and fabricator, my job can have some pretty brutal environments to work in at times. At 54 years old, my body has taken a lot from this. I have had amazing results by the late Dr. Tiejun Huang in accupuncture and now found Dr. Neelam Sandhu. When I first went to see her, I was in very bad pain, posture and had numbness in areas of my body from a recent project. Neelam treated me with the utmost respect and in a very comfortable professional manor. She also showed an amazing passion and knowledge for what she does. Her results with me were fantastic. I walked out of her clinic completely pain free and standing up straight. I have been completely pain free since with no further treatments. I will definitely be going back to Dr. Sandhu for other treatments and would highly recommend her to anyone. Thank you so much Neelam!!! Regards, Randy Sontag

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Acupuncture was recommended to me for chronic dry eyes. I had been suffering for a while and every morning I could not open my eyes without physically lifting my eyelids off!! Neelam said she could help me, and she was right! After my first treatment I noticed a marked improvement, and after a few more have had no more eyelids stuck to my eyes! I now continue with a maintenance regime as the dryness in Calgary is not going away. Thankyou Neelam.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Dr. Neelam Sandhu's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients