Ratings for Dr. Neel Kumar

Everyone was very nice. They helped with my eye. They explained everything so I understood what they were doing. Dr Kumar was great.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

Thank you Dr. Kumar for your friendliness and professionalism you have wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2017

The staff where all very nice and made me feel at ease. Dr. Kumar is very personable and made the Experience very enjoyable. He is very knowledgable and makes you feel at ease.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2017

I had an eyelid lift to remove skin that was impairing my vision. Dr Kumar did an exellent job. I can see a lot better now and a plus it makes my eyes look younger.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Great! I am glad I had it done. Everyone at with Dr. Kumar's office was very good and friendly.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

I had an excellent experience with Dr. Kumar. He was very attentive to making sure I was comfortable with the procedure and understood what would happen before, during, and after. I appreciate the extra time he took to explain everything to me. I would definitely recommend Dr. Kumar to my family and friends. It was one of the best patient-physician experiences I have had and I would not hesitate to request his services again.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

Dr. Neel Kumar's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients