Dr. Neel Kumar

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Neel Kumar

My experience with Dr. Kumar and his staff was excellent. Thy were friendly and answered my questions with kindness and detail. They were never condescending or impatient with my fears/anxiety about my procedure. I would recommend them to friends and family with high praise.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

I recommend the procedure done (eye lid modification) as performed by Dr. Kumar and his staff.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

I am now 1 month post surgery and the scaring is faint, never any real pain only mild discomfort. Appearance is beyond my expectations. In my opinion when the healing is complete the site will be near invisible.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

The staff and Dr Kumar were very professional. Eye surgery was without any pain. I was treated with the utmost care.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

The constant burning in my lower lids is gone. Eyes fully close and I can blink fully closed as well now. My life has improved

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Easy to get to from any direction. Friendly environment. Like pre call for upcoming appointments. Dr took time to answer my questions and I got good answers. No pain from start to finish. Pain free 100 percent

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

It was so easy from start to finish. Love my new look - comfort and confidence. Wish I had not put it off so long. Love Dr Kumar!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

The staff was very friendly and professional. Dr Kumar was very friendly and professional as well. I was very pleased with the Dr and his staff.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Dr Kumar and staff were very kind and patient. Very thorough in answering my questions. I would recommend Dr Kumar to anyone needing eye surgery.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Easy, gentle treatment! It was over before I knew it. Dr was super, he cared and it showed. Staff was always friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

Dr. Neel Kumar's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.