Dr. Neel Kumar

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Neel Kumar

Dr Kumar was real nice and did a good job on my eyes. I can see so much better. I am very satisfied

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

Great job , efore surgery it was impossible to hold my eyes open without effort. It is not even noticed now, see great. Soreness first week or so, slowly returns to normal.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

Excellent care Dr. Kumar as well as all staff. Highly recommend. Dr. Kumar is so caring and concerned. Absolutely no problems.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

From the first meeting with Dr Kumar, I was impressed with the caring and friendliness of the staff. Dr Kumar is very kind and takes all of the time needed to answer questions. I never feel rushed in his office. My surgical results are just what I hoped for, if not better!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

I was nervous about having surgery, however I was made to feel very comfortable by everyone. I was never in pain from this procedure which that was a welcome surprise. My healing has taken place just in the order that was expected. I was back doing my everyday house work in just a couple of days. I have been very pleased. The staff listens to all your questions, and answers your concerns. I appreciated that.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Happy I did this. No problems and no pain. Eyes feel much better and more relaxed.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2018

Dr Kumar was professional and answered all my questions. The office staff was very helpful in explaining insurance and what I would pay. Clinical staff was very helpful.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2018

Dr Kumar is very caring and professional. He explained the procedure in a way anyone could understand. The surgical staff was OUTSTANDING. I would recommend Dr. Kumar to friends and family with no hesitation.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

The staff here in the office is great. Dr Kumar is very friendly and knows what he is doing and answers all questions. The staff at the surgery center 81st and memorial are very friendly and informed.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2018

Small growth removed from upper eye lid. Smaller spots removed from facial area around eyes was successful and follow up visits necessary. Also Advice about how to care for eye health. I am very satisfied with th professional care given to me.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

Dr. Neel Kumar's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Ameritas