Dr. Nayan Modi

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge

Ratings for Dr. Nayan Modi

Dr. Modi has messed up some work he has done on me and he has tried to hide it. This is not professional.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

Dr. Modi is one of the most effective and gentle dentists I have been to. I saw him at Waterloo Family Dental for two emergency procedures and I was amazed at how easily and quickly he got my bite right after doing the fillings. With my previous dentists it took a few days to get used to a new filling. Not with Dr. Modi.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

I haven't been to a dentist for a long time because I was a little traumatized from a previous experience with a different dentist. However, Dr. Modi made this visit the best dental visit I have ever had with his gentle approach, kind deamonr, and assuring skills! An absolute class act!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

I quit coming here after being overcharged and the way Lucy treated me was rude and unprofessional! Very happy with my new dentist!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

I saw Dr. Modi at Country Dental to get my wisdom teeth pulled. He really calmed my nerves because it was my first time so I was really nervous. But I was very surprised at how painless, quick, and easy it was! I would recommend him to anybody!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2016

Dr Modi saw me for an emergency - I broke my front tooth, he fixed and it looked great. I he explained the xray and his staff is very friendly as well.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

He left two fillings sharp and one cut my tongue. He is nice but I found he rushed his work.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

Dr. Modi is a genuinely kind dentist. He has been treating me and my family for a couple of months at Dr. Kapasi's office. He is great with kids! He is very refreshing and a step up from Dr. Hornsby! He does great work and takes the time to get to know you. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who is looking for a good dentist.

Submitted March 2, 2016

Nice guy but does not have much experience. A couple of his fillings had to be redone.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015

Very caring dentist. I didn't have any problems with any of the fillings he placed (I think 6 in total). Would recommend to everyone!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015