Ratings for Dr. Nayan Modi

I quit coming here after being overcharged and the way Lucy treated me was rude and unprofessional! Very happy with my new dentist!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

I saw Dr. Modi at Country Dental to get my wisdom teeth pulled. He really calmed my nerves because it was my first time so I was really nervous. But I was very surprised at how painless, quick, and easy it was! I would recommend him to anybody!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2016

Dr Modi saw me for an emergency - I broke my front tooth, he fixed and it looked great. I he explained the xray and his staff is very friendly as well.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

He left two fillings sharp and one cut my tongue. He is nice but I found he rushed his work.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

Dr. Modi is a genuinely kind dentist. He has been treating me and my family for a couple of months at Dr. Kapasi's office. He is great with kids! He is very refreshing and a step up from Dr. Hornsby! He does great work and takes the time to get to know you. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who is looking for a good dentist.

Submitted March 2, 2016

Nice guy but does not have much experience. A couple of his fillings had to be redone.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015

Very caring dentist. I didn't have any problems with any of the fillings he placed (I think 6 in total). Would recommend to everyone!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

Visited his office at Country Dental in Cambridge the first time for repairing one decay. The experience was great at first thanks to the welcoming staff, but his skill doesn't quite live up to his apparent knowledgeable tone. My filling fell out twice and had to return to his clinic twice in the past month. I do not recall having any kind of experience at my old clinic Dawson just across the street. Very disappointed. I am considering going back to Dawson for reliability.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2015

I came to his office for an emergency, I had chipped my front tooth. Dr Modi was able to fix the chip and it look great. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Keep up the great work :)

flag | Submitted January 18, 2015