Ratings for Dr. Naveed Ahmed Md,Lmcc

I was sad to hear that Dr. Ahmed has move to another clinic. He was very helpful in my condition. One that other doctors have only prescribed antibiotics for every single time. He expressed that he felt like taking antibiotics each time I have an episode will only ruin my body and referred for me to see a specialist. He was very caring. He reminded me of how a parent would care about their own child. I am on the hunt for him again!! PS. I'm in healthcare and I would know a good practitioner when I see one.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

This "doctor" refuses to perform any tasks (examinations, referrals). I have been suffering from severe year-long nasal congestion, over the past year I have used many prescription and over the counter medications which none works. Long story short... I visited this doctor explaining to him that I had the problem for very long and since there is no solution he could offer, I asked him to refer me to a specialist. Naveed said that he recommends I keep taking the same medications (which have been using for 8 months and have ZERO effect on me) and requested me to perform a full check up blood, urine, ....etc. and said that he needs to prepare a complete file/proposal to specialist so they could CONSIDER seeing me. He also said it will take for me 2 YEARS to see the specialist. I left the clinic with very disappointed and depressed. I decided to visit another doctor (another walk-in clinic) after explaining my situation, the doctor immediate suggested I see a specialist and completed the referral on the spot. within only 2 weeks I was examined by the specialist and I am currently being treated. NAVEED. YOU DO NOT DESERVE THESE CREDENTIALS AND YOU DO NOT QUALIFY TO GIVE ANY ADVICE. AVOID THIS SCUM AT ANY COST DO NOT PUT YOUR HEALTH IN HIS HANDS OR IT WILL BE TOO LATE.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr. Naveed Ahmed Md,Lmcc's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients