Ratings for Dr. Nathan S. Johnston

Dr. Johnston is administering my ketamine treatments and he has been so kind. I already feel better and am now only going every other week. I’m always looking forward to seeing him when my appointment comes.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2019

I just switched to this doctor because my other doc wasn't helping. I feel so much better.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2019

I wish I found some other doctor. He was rushing me and I felt he did not listen to me.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2019

I served 20 years in the military and have never spoken about what I’ve seen. Dr. Johnston was so genuinely interested in helping me that I immediately felt comfortable opening up to him. I feel like I’m one step closer to finally getting myself better.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2019

He is a fantastic guy! Glad that I was able to get into his clinic.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2019

I was able to meet him today. Very intelligent and warm doctor. Felt very comfortable in his office. He took ample time to discuss multiple treatment directions we could go and worked with me to find the best one. I feel very confident in his care.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2019

My son just had his first appointment with him last week and really liked him! Glad my son finally has somebody he can talk to and finally get these medications right. We are very happy!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2018

Not happy. I wish I found another doctor. He does listen but did not change my medications.

Submitted November 25, 2018

I love this doctor and his staff. They are so friendly and so helpful! He listens to what you have to say. He's non-judgmental. I feel like I have been misdiagnosed for years and his diagnosis for me actually made sense. I have a feeling I will see him periodically for a long time. This is a great practice! I did research on him before I saw him. He is Young but by golly he really knows his stuff. And I'm very comfortable talking with him about anything. I actually look forward to the time I get to spend with him. And I thank him for everything he has done for me.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2018

Great Doctor. We appreciate everything he's done for our son.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2018

Dr. Nathan S. Johnston's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

BUPA