Ratings for Dr. Nathan S. Johnston

Not happy. I wish I found another doctor. He does listen but did not change my medications.

Submitted November 25, 2018

I love this doctor and his staff. They are so friendly and so helpful! He listens to what you have to say. He's non-judgmental. I feel like I have been misdiagnosed for years and his diagnosis for me actually made sense. I have a feeling I will see him periodically for a long time. This is a great practice! I did research on him before I saw him. He is Young but by golly he really knows his stuff. And I'm very comfortable talking with him about anything. I actually look forward to the time I get to spend with him. And I thank him for everything he has done for me.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2018

Great Doctor. We appreciate everything he's done for our son.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2018

I just saw him this week. I had researched a lot about him and was a little nervous because I've had bad experiences with psychiatrists in the past and saw a couple 1 star ratings. I'm so glad I decided to go. Those reviews must be fake. He listened to everything I had to say and we came up with a good plan together. I'll be going to Dr. Johnston for a while.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2018

I saw him and he did not listen to me at all. He kept pushing medications that I already have taken and had a bad reaction too.

Submitted September 6, 2018

I’ve been with him for a year and always look forward to our visits. He’s a gifted psychiatrist and really knows what he’s doing. My medications have never been better!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2018

I just love the way he explains things! My daughter and I always enjoy her visits with him. He’s so great with her!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

I don’t know how anybody could give Dr. Johnston less than 5 stars. All I can say is he saved my life.

Submitted May 11, 2018

Mixed. He might listen but he does not have the proper treatment. I had to find another doctor.

Submitted May 9, 2018

Dr. Johnston is a really nice guy. I was close to being fired from my job because my other doctor refused to treat my ADHD. Dr. Johnston understood how tough it was getting for me to go on and treated me immediately. I'm now doing well and was recently promoted! Dr. Johnston is a life saver. And Rhonda, his secretary, is so nice and helpful. I plan to keep him as my doctor for as long as possible.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

Dr. Nathan S. Johnston's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

First Health Network