Ratings for Dr. nathan brunner

Dr. Brunner is an excellent doctor who provides the best medical care for his patients. I know because I am very fortunate to be his heart-failure patient. He is very professional, very knowledgeable and he's kept me out of emergency hospital stays through his quaility medical care and expertise. He definitely cares for his patients like me. Dr. Brunner is pro-active in treatment options, very patient and has time for your questions even though he has a heavy patient load , (unlike some doctors who rush you out). I feel so confident and thankful to be under his medical care. Thank you, Dr. Brunner.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Dr Brunner, he is very calm and down to earth, we met him at the VGH hospital when my husband has a cardiac arrest on Aug 2016. He is very quiet but he has the way to show his patient that he care and he will do whatever it takes to save his patient. His action speak louder than words. He works long hours and the staff love him. His team is amazing, my husband alive today thanks to the team at the CCU at VGH. We are very grateful to have him as our Dr. On behalf of all the patients we want to thank you for your hard work and save so many life. You are a fantastic Dr and we love you.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

A wonderful caring, knowledgeable doctor. 'genuinely interested in his patients. We just love him

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

Very professional, courteous and kind. I enjoyed my appointment with him and felt confident in his advice.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014