Ratings for Dr. Natalie Wolpert

After tweaking my back while I was blasting my quads at the gym I was having pain for approximately 20 minutes. I knew something was wrong. After my pain only when from a 33 to 2 (on a scale to ten) after tylenol, I knew it needed to be sorted out. Like today. This is serious. I mean I have a very high pain tolerance. And I understand that 33/10 is impossible. If jumping off a building, falling 8 storeys onto a pile of broken glass, then being lit on fire and run over by dumptruck is 10 this was at least three times as bad. Dude, it was bad brah. I called an ambulance like right away and shortly after arrived at St. Michael's Hospital. Traffic was really bad. It took nearly five minutes to make it the entire two blocks. After seeing some dumb intern who told me that it was likely a muscle spasm and that there were no 'red flags,' I went full Custer's last stand and told anyone in shouting distance that " NO RED FLAGS??? I'M NOT LEAVING UNTIL I HAVE AN MRI! SO YOU MIGHT AS WELL PUT UP YOUR WHITE FLAG CAUSE THIS MRI IS HAPPENING, LIKE YESTERDAY! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT MUSCLE IS STRAINED NOW!!!!!! BRO!" It was epic. Then Dr. Wolpert came in. I said, 'Yo Natalie, I mean Dr. Wolpert. I need an MRI. I think I'm strained my back. As I said those words she gave me this look. It was like an acid rain hurricane directly to my soul. I realized all those issues I had with my mother were in the past and she probably just wanted to hear I was doing OK. I thought about painting again and reading Hume. Starting to grow tomatoes.... Life was just too short. Then I noticed my back. No pain. The strain was gone. I was moving freely, unlike I ever had. Maybe all the pain was caused by all the weight on my shoulders. Maybe it was my emotions. Maybe it was those expectations everyone else had put on me. But now they were gone. You taught me something Dr. Natalie Wolpert; the pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

I was fortunate to cross paths with Dr. Wolpert at SMH a few weeks ago after a number of unfortunate missed diagnoses regarding my precordial catch syndrome, a type of very serious chest pain. I swear her stethoscope had a direct connection to my soul. I will forever be grateful Dr. W; you saved my life!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

DR. WOLPERT IS SIMPLY THE BEST OF ALL EMERGENCY DOCTORS IN TORONTO, MAYBE SOUTHERN GTA. HER COMBINED MENTAL ATTITUDE (SHARP AT TACK), SMARTS (LIKE EINSTEIN BUT WITH BETTER HAIR), AND MOVIE STAR GOOD LOOKS (CATHERINE ZETA-JONES BUT WITHOUT THE HAIR LIP) IS A COMBINATION FOR SUCCESS. TOOK TIME TO LISTEN ABOUT MY RARE DISEASE (RECESSIVE DYSTROPHIC EPIDERMOLYSIS BULLOSA (RDEB)), AND PROVIDE ME WITH VALUABLE COMMUNITY RESOURCES. DR. WOLPERT, I HAVE WRITTEN A POEM ABOUT YOUR MEDICAL CARE: DR. WOLPERT, MORE LIKE DR. NO-MORE-ARM-HURT BY: STAN DR. WOLPERT, DR. WOLPERT WHEN I SAW YOU IN THE ER MY ARM HURT AFTER TAKING A TUMBLE IT MADE ME QUITE HUMBLE THANKFULLY IN ST. MICHAELS I DID STUMBLE THANK YOU DR. WOLPERT, STAN

flag | Submitted December 23, 2014

Dr. Natalie Wolpert's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients