Ratings for Dr. Nasim Abedi

Great doctor. I had skin cancer and she was the one who removed cancer cells from my nose. She has done the exceptionally good job. I would highly recommend dr. Abedi for any Plastic Surgery job.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Dr. Abedi is an outstanding Plastic Surgeon. She has performed two B.C.C. Removals on my face. One large one on my nose the other on the crease of the eye. Being the face I was initially traumatized at the very thought of having these surgically removed but from the time I first met Dr. Abedi she put me at ease I had full confidence in her skills and felt that I truly was in the best hands. After the healing process began I was amazed at how wonderful the incision looked and as healing continued I am thrilled with the results. I would highly recommend Dr. Abedi for any Plastic Surgery her professionalism, gentle personality, incredible Surgical expertise and people skills I believe rates her as the best .

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

I saw Dr. Abedi after seeing a number of other specialists. I had a very large mass on my back that, after a biopsy performed by a different Plastic Surgeon, proved to be benign. Other doctors were reluctant to help, because of my weight, but it didn't seem to matter to them that I was in agony most of the day. Dr. Abedi was sceptical that my shoulder and upper back/neck pain would resolve with removal of the mass, but agreed to submit a plan for removal. MSP agreed to pay and I was scheduled for surgery not too long afterwards (about 2 months). I cried when Dr. Abedi told me I was approved ... and I am NOT one to cry. I was just SO relieved that I may finally see an end to this pain! She was sympathetic, but still professional. I would not say she comes across as terribly emotional, but she WAS kind. On the day of surgery, Dr. Abedi was concerned about my having general anaesthetic. I had passed all the presurgical tests, required because I am very overweight, so I was a little annoyed ... but in retrospect, I understand that her concern was for my welfare ... and isn't that what we all want? A doctor who is looking out for our best interests. The anaesthetist was fantastic and the procedure was completed using conscious sedation and local anaesthetic. I felt a few parts of the surgery, but was quickly sedated each time and the surgery was completed without the negative side effects of general anaesthesia. The surgery was a success and within 2 or 3 weeks ALL my neck/shoulder/upper back pain and almost-continuous headache was resolved. Swelling took some time to reduce, but it was still less room than what the mass had taken up. Thr scarring was almost negligible and I would highly recommend Dr. Abedi. What I should add is that I am clinically Obese, Class III. That's pretty darned extreme! HOWEVER, given the resolution of my pain I am feeling so much stronger that I have now lost over 25lbs and continuing slowly, but surely. Once I have lost my excess weight and stabilised for half a year or so, I will return to Dr. Abedi if she'll have me, to have skin reduction surgery where needed. What Dr. Abedi may not realise is that her willingness to see beyond my size and acknowledge my pain, was actually a catalyst for much greater changes in my health. I am very grateful for her seeing me as a human and not just "another fat person".

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Dr. Nasim Abedi's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients