Dr. Naresh Parajuli

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Naresh Parajuli

Dr Parajuli did a great job, not just in the procedure itself, but also in answering all questions beforehand, following up afterwards, and keeping me well-informed every step of the way during. I'd highly recommend!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2019

Dr Parajuli and his staff made the experience very simple and very comfortable. Communication was first rate and for what I had been told could be very painful by others turned out to be almost completely painless except for some minor swelling. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2019

Happy with the communication and service dr Parajuli provided. Procedure was successful

flag | Submitted July 11, 2019

My vasectomy experience with Dr Naresh Parajuli was first rate. He and his nurse made the procedure so comfortable with no pain,was also very informative and professional,and recovery was great with follow up. I will be recommending to anyone who is thinking of having this procedure.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2019

I found myself in very good hands with Dr. Parajuli from beginning to end. He was very good at answering questions beforehand and the procedure itself was not at all painful and I recovered very quickly afterwards. I needed no painkillers at all. Also on a side note, in case you’re in doubt, that anything might feel differently in the long run. It doesn’t. There’s really no difference in any way compared to before, except that my wife can’t get pregnant of course :) In any case, highly recommended to work with Dr. Parajuli and his team!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2019

The whole vasectomy experience with Dr Parajuli and his staff was very professional. Himself and his nurse were knowledgeable and went ot every effort to make the procedure as comfortable and easy as possible. I would definitely recommend Dr Parajuli for a no scalpel vasectomy procedure.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2019

Everything was on point - service, experience, infused follow up. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted January 11, 2019

Dr Naresh made an awkward procedure as comfortable as possible and was very thorough and informative and talked me through the process at every step which helped a lot with my anxiety!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2019

Have recommended to several people without hesitating.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2018

I was concerned about the procedure before I came in for my consultation and after speaking with Dr.Naresh Parajuli, my mind was at ease and the procedure was quick and painless

flag | Submitted November 28, 2018

Dr. Naresh Parajuli's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

UnitedHealthcare