Ratings for Dr. Narendra Kaushik

I had always wanted a Nose that fit my face, I had a very big nose and I wanted a slim nose. beside I had some injuries on my nose, First of all i wanted them to go. They looked so bad. I had consulted many Cosmetic surgeons in my city but was never satisfied with anyone's advice. I had to settle down with one Surgeon in South Delhi. But everything didn't went as what i expected and ruined my rhinoplasty surgery. I was left with more deformed nose now. I had no choice but to wait to go out of the country to get my nose corrected. But could not be satisfied with what Surgeons where telling me. They were not confident of fixing my nose. One of my friend referred me to Delhi based Plastic Surgeon. Dr Narendra Kaushik is very professional with his words and choices that he offers. I was impressed by his talks but was not sure if he could still be able to fix my Nose. I called my friend and told him everything he asked me to trust Dr Kaushik. I decided to go for Rhinoplasty surgery with him and He did what he explained to me. He is a great surgeon. I regret in not choosing him in first place. Dr Kaushik was confident that we can fix this and he did it. India needs more surgeon like him having international level skills. My Nose still needs a minor touch up as Dr Kaushik explained me everything before the surgery. and I am looking forward to it. I got what I was looking for. God bless Dr Kaushik and his team at Olmec Cosmetic Surgery

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Best hair transplant doctor in delhi, was there with dr kaushik from New York , had tummy tuck... Great doctor great results... Very helpful

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

Great Personality and with brilliant knowledge... Had my hair transplant with Fut Hair transplant Method and I am really satisfied with the result... Thank you Dr Kaushik.... Staff is very helpful too, I will visit again for my second session of hair transplant.. Must say best hair transplant centre in delhi

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Great and excellent personality, Had my Female to Male transition with Dr Kaushik, and I am completely satisfied with the experience.... Thank you Dr Kaushik and Entire Olmec Team...

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

I would strongly recommend In SRS I had SRS 17 years ago in Brazil and unfortunately during healing process I got an infection causing loss of vital tissue (labias and clitoris). Over the years I saw different doctors about the problem as cosmetically was not the way it should look and for my great disappointment the answer had been the same (nothing can be done). I had repair in London, UK, Bangkok in Thailand and about two in Brazil. I learnt to live with the problem which has caused me embarrassment in personal situations. For the last 8 years had not thought of it at all but other things in my life. By chance looking on the web for breast implants operation in India, I came across three clinics but I somehow stood at Olmec. I planned my trip to India to do my breasts and fix my nose. During the consultation the doctor said he could repair my vagina and I did it. The job was perfection! Now I have what I had lost and I am very happy. I would strongly recommend Olmec.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Best Cosmetic and Plastic Surgeon In India for So many reasons

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Dr. Narendra Kaushik's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Internationally acclaimed Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon Dr Narendra Kaushik is Founder of Olmec Cosmetic Surgery and Hair transplant Centre With an experience of over 14 years, Internationally acclaimed Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon Dr. Narendra Kaushik is the founder of Olmec Cosmetic Surgery and Hair transplant centre. He has done thousands of cosmetic surgeries from across the globe, putting their embarrassment in the past and enabling them to live a rewarding life. He deeply understands the concerns and issues of abnormality and and is the frontrunner in India to raise a great supportive platform for Cosmetic Surgeries.

• English