Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Nakul Mahajan

Dr. Mahajan is "one of the great ones". He has helped me so many times and has seen me in an emergency when I had to fly the very next day. Indeed, I had a bruised eye (from some recent surgery) and he took precious time to inquire about it. Love his staff as well. Monica, Steve, Sarah and Priscilla are my favorites, although everyone is terrific. I can't say enough about this terrific doctor.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

Dr. Nakul Mahajan's response
Thank you so much for sharing your experience. We love to hear from our patients. It is important to know you were provided the very best quality of care from our staff and physician. Don't hesitate to contact us if ever your in need.

Submitted November 10, 2017

Very nice. Punctual. Staff very nice. He made me feel confident that his advice will help. Yes I would reccomend.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Dr. Nakul Mahajan's response
Thank you for sharing your thoughts and your recommendation.

Submitted October 31, 2017

Great doctor. Very good looking as well. His staff is also courteous and good.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

He is really great. I picked him off the reviews online and could not be happier. If you are an addict, you won't like him or his office so stay away. If you want to feel better, he is the go to in the tristate area

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Can't get no better. We drive from Brooklyn to just so my mom can see him.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Dr. Nakul Mahajan's response
Thank you for your level of trust in Dr. Mahajan . We appreciate you sharing your experience. Please don't hesitate to contact us if ever your in need.

Submitted August 31, 2017

The doctor helped me with my beck and arm pain. No complaints. Staff is on point as well.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Very pleased with the level of care. Overall, excellent. He treated me for my lower back pain and leg pain.

Dr. Nakul Mahajan's response
It is always important to us to know that our patients are happy with their quality of care. Please call us if ever your in need.

Submitted August 21, 2017

Actually listened to me and we decided on a stimulator, which has been working great. His office staff is okay as well. Plenty of parking outside

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Great. I'm a retired cop with neck and back surgeries. His injections and plan of care helped a lot. Highly recommended.

Dr. Nakul Mahajan's response
Thank you for the recommendation! We are happy to hear that you were satisfied with your visit. Let us know if there is anything else you need.

Submitted August 21, 2017

He was able to help my lower back spasms. I went for the ER and they all recommended him very highly. Glad I didn't go anywhere else. Would definitely recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Dr. Nakul Mahajan's response
Thank you for the recommendation.! We are very happy to hear that Dr. Mahajan was able to help with your back spasms. Please don't hesitate to contact us if ever your in need.

Dr. Nakul Mahajan's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Nakul Mahajan, MD is a pain medicine doctor who practices in Staten Island, NY. He is 31 years old. Dr. Mahajan is affiliated with Richmond University Medical Center.

• English
  • Hindi
  • Punjabi language
  • Urdu
  • Spanish

• Ross University (Grad. 2008)

Assurant