Ratings for Dr. Nadia Bakir

"I have known Dr. Bakir for 30 years. The first time I saw her was for sciatic nerve pain. The first remedy she gave me worked like magic, the pain stopped immediately. Also, my son kept getting warts on his hands, and with remedies from Dr. Bakir, I began to see the wart disappear day by day, never to return. My entire family sees her. Even my young niece has seen Dr. Bakir. After she had scheduled a tonsillectomy when another doctor said that it was necessary to stop the constant colds she used to get during the winter, my sister took her to Dr. Bakir for some remedies. After this, everything changed, her immune system got better, and she no longer needed that operation. I have recommended doctor Bakir to many of my friends and all of them, I mean all of them, are as happy with her as we are. She is an excellent listener, is caring, and will go out of her way to help you with any concern."

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

I have been fortunate to have Dr. Bakir as my doctor. While working with her she was able to resolve health concerns that I had been struggling with for over two decades. The ability to heal is such an increadible gift. Dr. Bakir is exceptionally skilled and this show in the results. She is kind and compassionate making even my thoughest health challenges accessible to discuss and treat. I am greatful for Dr. Bakir's passion, dedication to medicine, and helping me find health again.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

Dr. Bakir is a practitioner who I trust whole heartedly. She has cared for me and my family and I highly recommend her to everyone I know. It was through working with her, after having experienced years of miscarriages, that I was finally able to conceive my son even though doctors told me it was unlikely I would ever be able to have a child. Now my little boy is blessed to have her as his homeopath too. She has supported me in healing and inspired me to no end as I have watched and experienced her passion for helping people and felt the kindness and compassion in her heart. Nadia is a highly skilled homeopath who has trained other naturopathic doctors and homeopaths for years. I feel so blessed to have her supporting me and my family whenever we need her.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

I have been a patient of Nadia Bakir for over 30 years. After my first session, which was a general overview, the remedy given solved the Raynaud's phenomenon that had plagued my existence with aching ice-cold grey hands and feet. After this appointment, I conscientiously kept a diary and presented every problem, be it physical or psychological, to Nadia as they arose. Nadia would grill me, and work together on getting to the source and truth of the issue. The last health problem that she miraculously solved was the migraine headaches that were becoming increasingly severe as the weather changes increased. I have come to believe that the success of Homeopathy rests with the critical ability of the practitioner to match the root problem with one of the endless number of remedies correctly. This Nadia has done as only someone who totally understands people and Homeopathy would be able to. I highly recommend Nadia Bakir to anyone who seriously wants to embrace health.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Dr. Nadia Bakir has been the care provider for myself and 2 daughters for 4 years. She is knowledgeable, compassionate and her treatment has been effective for all of our health issues and ailments. She has treated my youngest daughter since birth for fevers, ear infections and viral infections with 100% effectiveness and I am so thankful for her care! She has been very knowledgable and helpful with her holistic approach to treating our feminine and hormonal issues as well.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Nadia is a compassionate, wise, brilliant, intuitive and powerful homeopath. She has helped to facilitate some of my deepest, most profound healing under her care. I am so grateful to her and highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Dr. Bakir has had and continues to have an enormously positive effect on the health of myself, husband and two daughters. She is a brilliant, kind, compassionate, caring and patient Doctor. She has helped our family in all ways- physical, mental, emotional and spiritual. She understands Homeopathy and its efficacy on a level that is unparalleled. I have confidently recommended her over and over again as a trusted, extraordinarily competent Doctor.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Nadia has been one of the great influences in my life. She preceptored me as a young Naturopathic Doctor, and I saw her apply Homeopathy as few are able to. She was able to treat the depths of serious pathology, and incredible suffering of spirit with grace and elegance. I've recommended her to several friends living in Toronto, and I cannot speak highly enough of her ability.

Dr. Nadia Bakir's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients