Ratings for Dr. Mozhdeh Mottaghian

Rushed! Leaves the room mid conversation without saying goodbye so no indication if she is coming back or the appointment is over. Sends for lab testing for everything and gives no follow up or reasoning for certain tests. Refuses to prescribe medications she doesn't like. Left this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Dr. Mottaghian is a kind and knowledgeable doctor. She listens and offers helpful advice. Thank you.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

She is uncaring and judgemental. I didn't feel comfortable opening up to her because she seemed to be disrespectful of what I had to say. Rushed visits. Long waits. Always late for early appointments. The staff at One Health clinic are horrible as well. I can rarely get through since they put you on hold and never get back to you.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

this Dr takes her time and listens i am very happy with the results she provides

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

Dr. Mottaghian has been my family doctor for three years. During this time I have found her to be friendly, caring, knowledgeable and thorough. I appreciate very much that she takes the time to listen to my concerns and that she includes me in the decision making process regarding treatment and specialist referrals. An example of her caring was shown recently when I was stressed about a pending biopsy report. While I was still there, Dr. Mottaghian phoned the hospital to request that the results be faxed to her. She then said she would phone me at home as soon as she received the pathology report even if it was the following day, her day off. She called at 8 pm that night with good news. Very occasionally, I've had to wait to see her; however, there has always been a legitimate reason and I won't knock off a "star" because of infrequency. Dr. Mottaghian has always been there for me and I am grateful for her care. My daughter is also a patient, and my husband, whose longtime family doctor has retired, is her newest. I am a senior who has had years of experience with many doctors and, in light of the vitriolic comments on this page, it was necessary for me to state that Dr. Mottaghian is one of the best of those doctors. I feel fortunate to be her patient and highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

Caring and knowledgeable. spent a lot of time to explain the results. answers all my questions. She usually shows me pictures or sources on the web to make sure I understand her. However, You need to give her the refill paper way earlier than you run out your medication. Not fast to refill med unfortunately but at lease she doe not charge me like my last Family doctor

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

She isn't a good listener. Love to cancel appointments, don’t apologies. I'm very disappointed in her. She can be a little judgmental, unfriendly and not caring She does not know how to handle patient, rude.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

Terrible family doctor. Unprepared and late to appointments. Defers everything by writing a bunch of tests and then never follows up. Patient initiated follow ups are not entertained or ignored. Appointments takes at least a few weeks to setup which either gets cancelled or rushed. STAY AWAY!!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

Other than punctuality there is nothing worth going to this foctor for. She does not know how to handle patients, it seems her knowledge is coming from google, with the way she handles children patients. I went for my 1 year olds vaccinations today. appoibtment was at 2 . They took me in at 1:53.. However i was sent out of the room multiple times because the doctor felt taking a call was much more important than my impatient two yesr old who had started crying from being there too long. By 2:38 the doctor was still on the phone and my child had still not been vaccinated, later she told me to send my child out of the room ( luckily someone was with me) so she can go on and tell me that she felt no connection between my child and i. Extremly rude doctor ignoring the fact that she made my child weight half n hour in the medical room half naked . Horrible doctor doesnt know what shes doing, only knows how to refer her pstients to a million different specialists. This doc needs to work on her communication skills and listen to patients for a change.

Submitted May 17, 2016

As stated by another patient of Dr. Mottaghian, I was initially hopeful that I had found a good and caring family doctor. Sadly, that has turned out to not be the case. Appointments are hurried and on one occasion cancelled last minute after being told how imperative a follow up appointment was. Prescriptions taking over a week to refill after repeated attempts by myself and my pharmacist, and confusion on the doctors part, on the potential dangers of drug interactions. At my last appointment following a serious health event, Dr. Mottaghian spent most of the time trying to get up to speed on the reports sent to her by specialists and was unable to provide answers to the few questions I had.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2016