Dr. Morley Rubinoff

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Morley Rubinoff

My name is Sankar Persaud, a patient of Dr. Morley Rubinoff for the past 12 years. Dr. Rubinoff needed to do some major constructive surgery after 10 implants were placed in my mouth by another doctor (who I will not mention). Dr. Rubinoff worked with near impossible situated implants to achieve the results I originally required. Some implants had to be removed and replaced in the correct positions. These were done with very little discomfort. I still cannot believe today that it was possible to achieve the results he has accomplished for me. I am happy to share any before and after pictures to verify to anyone at any time. Further, I must also mention his office staff who are very professional and courteous from beginning to end. Very accommodating with appointment days and times. I continue to visit Dr. Rubinoff on a regular basis for regular checkups. I would definitely and highly recommend Dr. Rubinoff as he is best Prosthodontist Dental Specialist I have ever visited. I rate him 5 out of 5 stars. I would also rate him 5+ without hesitation. Sankar Persaud. Dec 12th 2018.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2018

I have had the pleasure of working with Dr Morley over the last few years. I find him to a be a helpful, not only to the patients that I refer to him, but also to me as a source of knowledge and support.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2018

Dr. Rubinoff performed extensive prosthodontic dental work on my father almost every week for 6 consecutive months to correct some previous shotty work from other dentists and admittedly some poor oral hygiene on my father’s part. Although it was a long, tedious, and sometimes painful process the experience was well worth it. Dr. Rubinoff was extremely meticulous, knowledgeable and professional and took the time to explain things every step of the way. Thanks to him I learned more about dentistry in those 6 months than I had in my entire life before that...lol! In the end, Morley proved to be, not only a great teacher and a great dentist but a great artist as well as the results were simply spectacular! My father now has a beautiful smile and looks and feels twenty years younger! We both left extremely satisfied and would highly recommend Dr. Morley Rubinoff to anyone who wants prosthodontic work done right.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. M. Rubinoff for over 10 years. He was suggest to me by my general Dentist as I was having difficulties with veneers he had placed. Initial I was very nervous and had a difficult time trusting anyone due to the extensive work done in my mouth. Well, well, little did I know back then that I would come to trust Dr. Rubinoff's workmanship, area of specialty, professionalism and recommendations as highly as I do. Dr. Rubinoff successful has performed crowns, implants, veneers and surgical work done in my mouth. I am more than satisfied with his work and the state of my teeth and mouth. I trust him explicitly and would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone. He loves music, is very witty and makes you feel comfortable at all times. He is the BEST !!! Thank Dr. Rubinoff. Flaca R.

Submitted July 28, 2017

My family dentist suggested I see Dr. Rubinoff regarding serious dental problems. I was given a very thorough assessment of the problems along with alternate approaches with a comparison of the costs and the results I could anticipate. He performed the procedures agreed upon effectively and efficiently while keeping me informed on progress, details of what he was doing and why through the entire process. After solving the serious problem I then had a tooth shear off at the gum line. We continued on with 2 implants which not only filled that gap but also one beside it. I can now chew on both sides of my mouth which was difficult before. He and his staff were very friendly and helpful in making me feel comfortable throughout the entire process. I would recommend that anyone with serious dental problems see him and his staff for thorough, professional and friendly services. Ted Free

Submitted July 22, 2017

I began seeing Dr. Rubinoff last year to start the journey of a new smile. Since I was young, I have had problems with my teeth, and cosmetically wished for a better smile. I didn't think that my desires could become a reality. For many years, I limited smiles in photos because although my teeth looked good, I didn't like looking at my underbite and always saw my "issues". Meeting Dr. Rubinoff has been beyond life changing. I cannot stop smiling and looking at my new mouth. Dr Rubinoff was exceptional with his service. He took great care in explaining every detail from my consultation through to the end of surgery, to the even the after care. His commitment to ensuring my well-being and a smooth experience went well beyond the call of duty. Rosa, his dental hygienist, is also someone I hold in high regard. She too fostered a comfortable experience, right down to holding my hand through procedures. Dr. Rubinoff, I greatly thank you and your staff for the experience and the phenomenal service. Without any hesitation, I would recommend your services to anyone and everyone I know, as it is one that all medical professionals should strive emulate! Signed a VERY HAPPY patient, Juliette Hudson

Submitted July 6, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Rubinoff's for over twenty years. In this time he has always treated me with considerable concern and respect for my physical and psychological needs. Not being an easy patient to treat, I have always found trust and comfort in his approach which is professional, honest and competent. One anectdote I would like to relate...several years ago while my son was attending university out of town he had the misfortune to incur a broken jaw. Despite it being the middle of a bitter February storm, Dr. Rubinoff drove down to St. Catherines and consulted with the surgeon who looked after my son! That kind of comittment was greatly appreciated. As I have grown older and my needs have changed, Dr. Rubinoff has maintained me as a patient for regular dentistry as well as his specialty. That is the kind of 'service beyond' that is admired. Thank you, Bruce Jacobs

Submitted March 28, 2016

I became a patient of Dr. Rubinoff over 25 years ago when he was recommended to me by my dentist as I required complex dentistry. Thanks to him I could smile again and the smile has lasted all these years. Now he also looks after my wife who has disabilities, and Dr. Rubinoff and his staff have been most understanding and helpful in attending to her needs. We have utmost confidence in his judgement and his services.

Submitted March 23, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Rubinoff for three years now. He listened to my concerns when I first spoke with him about my dental needs. He has successfully placed two implants for me which has meant that I do not have to wear a partial denture. He has always been professional and kind. The banter between him and his assistant as they are working keeps you smiling.

Submitted March 17, 2016

I have known Dr. Rubinoff personally for many years and needed to see a specialist for an issue I was having with my bite. This now gave me a chance to know him professionally and I could have not been more pleased. He was equally as kind and caring and quickly got to the root of the problem for me. I have not had the problem since and he follows up to make sure that the apparatus he made for me is still working properly. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Rubinoff and would highly recommend him to anyone who needs the type of professional services that he provides. We're truly fortunate to have professionals like him in the community.

Submitted March 17, 2016

Dr. Morley Rubinoff's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Rubinoff is a graduate of the Faculty of Dentistry, University of Toronto (1974). Dr. Rubinoff completed a post-doctoral program in Prosthodontics from the State University of New York, Buffalo in 1984. Dr. Rubinoff has served as the President of the Association of Prosthodontists of Ontario, The Association of Prosthodontists of Canada and is the founding President of the Canadian Dental Protective Association. He has been awarded the Certificate of Merit by the Canadian Dental Association and received a fellowship from the Academy of Dentistry International. Dr. Rubinoff was an instructor/mentor at the Faculty of Dentistry, University of Toronto in the Graduate department of Prosthodontics. Dr. Rubinoff is a fellow of the International Team for Implantology (ITI) and teaches extensively in the field of Implant Dentistry and Prosthodontics. On a personal note, Dr. Rubinoff is the proud father of 4 and grandfather of 7 (soon to be 8). His non-dental passions are reading fiction novels, vacationing in Mexico and hitting golf balls…not necessarily straight.

• English

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1974)

• Dental implant surgery
  • Cavities/tooth decay
  • Bruxism (teeth grinding)