Ratings for Dr. Morgan Gwin

Very pleasant and friendly and painless. Greatly eased my "dental-phobia".

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Dr. Gwin saw me for tooth pain, diagnosed a crack, and got me in the day after to have the tooth removed. Tooth removal was smooth and professional, and she was very helpful in explaining the likely cause of the crack and offered several courses of action. She answered all my questions well.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Came into dental choice today, she kept on complaining about my teeth. I have went numerous times to this clinic within the past year, I feel like the staff along with the dentists aren't that proffessional. The hygienests don't know what to do, all they do is complain. Like hello, stop complainng about your job. I guess its time to find a new dental office and dentist.

Submitted November 21, 2016

Dr. Gwin has the greatest passion to do her very best, she is very personable, friendly, and compassionate, she not only strives to do her best, but goes the extra mile to make your visit as comfortable as possible. Two thumbs up!!!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

I have had two appoinments with Dr Gwin and after 9 years of going to Dental Choice Kingsway I don' t feel confortable going back. She tried to upsell me on additional non essential cosmetic dentist work I didn't ask about both visits and the gig is up. My appointmens both started 30 minutes late.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

Dr. Gwin is extremely friendly and knowledgeable, and I would like very much that she remain my dentist for a very long time. After my initial review she was able to fit me in for two fillings, the needles she gave were the least painful I've ever received for a dental procedure. Her assistant Sam was also super friendly and a joy to work with. I can't say enough about the great services I was offered today, thank you Dr. Gwin.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

I have had 2 appointments with Dr Gwin lately and have found her to be competitant and caring. I had many questions and never felt hurried as she took the time to listen to and answer each one. She clearly has a good relationship with the hygenists I saw her interact with which was refreshing as my former dentist disregarded and disrespected his assistants.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2016

Dr. Gwin has been wonderful. I was very happy with my most recent visit. She took the time to fully explain the work that would be done and responded to my questions. She was professional, friendly, articulate, and competent. The other staff members at the office were also professional and respectful. While working on my mouth, everyone around the chair I was in was focused on the task at hand and was ensuring I was comfortable. I felt that they took time to make my visit as pleasant and efficient as possible. It's definitely one of the better dentist visits I've had. The clinic does have a policy of requiring patients to call back or respond to texts to confirm appointments, but I don't mind this. I certainly appreciate being able to easily fit appointments into my schedule and knowing that they stay on schedule throughout the day, so I won't be stuck waiting excessively in the lobby for my appointment time.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

I found Dr. Gwin to be very unprofessional and rude. I have always had a lot of moles, which has nothing to do with being a Dentist, this is something that I deal with my family doctor with, never my dentist. She pointed out a very large mole I have on my face, and made a huge deal about it. Even commented that I should have it removed. Once again she is a Dentist, not a Dermatologist. The rest of the staff is okay, not great. Also hate that the clinic has the policy that you must call back to confirm your appointment multiple times otherwise it will be cancelled. I will be looking for a new Dentist as I do not want to go back to this clinic and I refuse to have her as my dentist due to rudeness and unprofessionalism.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

Dr. Morgan Gwin's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients