Ratings for Dr. Moodley

Worst dr ever. Not interested in hearing what you have, hence no treatment. Still in pain. If there were zero stars that’s what he would get. Stay far away.

Submitted December 17, 2018

I was extremely disappointed with my visit with Dr. Moodlet, especially seeing that it was my first ever urologist appointment. I am a healthy young woman who has been suffering from frequent, painful and random UTIs from the age of 6, who was only trying to reach out for help before developing potential worse long-term side effects. I was told by this doctor that I need to try harder to differentiate my menstrual cycle pain, from UTI pain. Any female would agree with me that we can very well tell the difference between the two, and being told that by a man is that much worse. I can agree with the previous rating that I was also mid sentence and he was already thanking me for coming in, before giving me a prescription for Macrobid, then proceeding to sit in his office with headphones on. I will be seeking another opinion so that my urinary system does not suffer any longer. I do not recommend for anyone with a similar situation as myself. Reception staff was great, too bad that it was not the same outcome with my overall needed consultation.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

The receptionist did not even say hello. I waited months and months to see Dr.Moodley. I was in his office four minutes. He did not want to hear what I had to say, had already diagnosed me before I was even done speaking. I was mid sentence and he was already walking out, I feel unheard and very disappointed. The suffering continues. No bedside manner.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

We found out today that he would be leaving us in June as VIHA has not given him permanent privileges. My husband and I are both patients of his and our experience has been wonderful. VIHA is surely going to hear from both of us for letting such a great doctor leave Victoria

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Great communication skills, kind and compassionate to patients. Hope he stays in his current location.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Very personable and caring. Like many others, he's stepped in for Dr. Steinhoff and offered my husband excellent care. Will be very sorry to see him go.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

He's seen my mother a few times now and both of us are very happy. She felt well-informed before her operation and it went well. The office is busy but we never felt rushed. Highly recommend him

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

I had a procedure done by Dr Moodley and I am very happy . I wish he could stay until Dr Steinhoff is ready to come back, Dr Steinhoff has been my urologist for many years and i was very nervous of having another doctor at the time.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

When Dr. Steinhoff told me he was taking time off I was very concerned as he has been my urologist for many years. He referred me to Dr. Moodley and I have been very impressed. He's worked on me a few times now and no problems. Very professional and caring.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

I can't agree more with previous comments. He really takes the time to explain things and made sure to discuss things with me before I left the hospital after my surgery. I hear he may be leaving Victoria soon....I hope not!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

Dr. Moodley's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients