Ratings for Dr. Montreal Center for Anxiety and Depression

Great experience at the center, I worked with Anna-Maria and she was beyond helpful. My anxiety has since diminished and I was able to go back to work. Thanks again for all your help.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

A great team to have on your side. They provide help for you and your family. I had the best help here with Sandra and Georgia with my relationship with my husband and my oldest son... I have seen many therapists and they were by far the most sincere and caring and willing to help you get out of the rut. After 2 years my relationships have flourished beyond believe. Highly recommend this centre. Thank you 💕 Will never forget or hesitate to go back or recommend to the ones who need a little help

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

All about money. They charge for everything. Even the "free" lectures are made to get customers. They emailed me for business and it really felt like a business.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

The Montreal Center for Anxiety and Depression helps so many people change lives. They really give excellent client care. They have such an incredible team of specialists in anxiety and depression. I am truly grateful to this Center for helping me overcome fears, trauma and terrible anxiety. I highly recommend this Center

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

Finally a team of specialists with offices in Montreal and West Island. They really care about clients- their rates are a bit pricey but they offered reduced rates on certain days and I have never had therapy this specific and helpful before. Grateful to have found this center.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2015

Dr. Montreal Center for Anxiety and Depression's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

UnitedHealthcare