Ratings for Dr. Monteiro, Eric Anthony

I first saw Dr Monteiro re: a worrisome ultrasound result. He patiently and calmly explained my condition and gently performed a biopsy. I had such trust in this remarkable physician, consequently, while waiting for the results of the biopsy, I was not frightened, because I knew that I would receive excellent care , if the results were dire. Amazing combination.... Intelligence and compassion.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2018

Dr. Monteiro is in a class above even the best doctors I have encountered. His calm demeanour, patience, warmth and compassion are unequalled. He clearly and carefully communicates unfamiliar health information in a way which inspires confidence. His mature and professional manner belies his relative youth. Truly a class act.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2018

I first met Dr. Monteiro in Dec.2016 at a very scary point in my life. In a matter of minutes he boosted my confidence and gave me strength with his knowledge and demeanour. I was pleasantly surprised to see him again a couple of weeks ago as part of a follow up, and again he gave me the white glove treatment. The medical world is blessed to have this professional, kind and caring man. 10 out of 10.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2018

had an appointment with him a couple of days ago. i read all the reviews before hand they are all true he is excellent.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

Dr. Monteiro has helped me through a very scary time, he pressed for answers when my health was declining, was willing to listen to my worries and fears, apologized a procedure became more invasive than originally planned and was warm, friendly, compassionate and thorough throughout. He's an exceptional surgeon and I'd recommend him to anyone. 10/10!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2018

Dr Monteiro is kind, supportive & very knowledgeable. I have not encountered a better physician.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

Excellent Doctor and wonderful person. You could not ask for better. HIGHLY recommend!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

I have met and dealt with many specialist and doctors. Dr Monteiro is far beyond his years and his bed side manner is impeccable. If you are looking for a doctor who cares about his patient and remembers information about you as a patient, please see dr Monteiro

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

My first experience with Dr. Monteiro was exceptional. He is kind, caring and takes the time to explain any and all questions you have. He is very approachable, knowledgable and was able to explain things in a way that was reassuring in comparison to all previous visits with other specialists. I am also one to never leave reviews but feel he deserves the credit.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

Dr Monteiro is the nicest more caring doctor I have come across. Not only is he super skilled but he puts his patients at ease, has a great sense of humour and makes sure you are comfortable every step of the way. He answered all my questions and I had many. He was so reassuring and so understanding. I wish more doctors were as wonderful as he is

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

Dr. Monteiro, Eric Anthony's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients