Ratings for Dr. Monteiro, Eric Anthony

Before seeing the amazing Dr. Monteiro, I read all the reviews so he had a lot to live up to and I went in a little skeptical (and terrified) I must say when I first met him in December 2018. He did not disappoint! I am not as eloquent as the patients who wrote the reviews below, so all I will say is read them...they are all true! I had my surgery on Jan 28 2019 and I could not have asked for better care. He is kind, easy to talk to, genuine, compassionate, caring, knowledgeable and I never ever felt like I was annoying him with questions. It's because of all those qualities that one is able to navigate through their personal journey as a warrior instead of a victim or feeling like you are at the "mercy of". He is a 10 out of 10 and is your biggest advocate! If you have him as your doctor you are very very fortunate indeed! Anna is wonderful as well.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2019

Dr. Monteiro turns his profession into art. He is genuinely concerned for his patients (and families) and we have never felt rushed. He takes the time to answer all questions and explains what has to be done in good detail. And yes, he actually apologizes for what has to be done. His staff (Anna) has been truly amazing, compassionate, and helpful.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2018

I first saw Dr Monteiro re: a worrisome ultrasound result. He patiently and calmly explained my condition and gently performed a biopsy. I had such trust in this remarkable physician, consequently, while waiting for the results of the biopsy, I was not frightened, because I knew that I would receive excellent care , if the results were dire. Amazing combination.... Intelligence and compassion.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2018

Dr. Monteiro is in a class above even the best doctors I have encountered. His calm demeanour, patience, warmth and compassion are unequalled. He clearly and carefully communicates unfamiliar health information in a way which inspires confidence. His mature and professional manner belies his relative youth. Truly a class act.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2018

I first met Dr. Monteiro in Dec.2016 at a very scary point in my life. In a matter of minutes he boosted my confidence and gave me strength with his knowledge and demeanour. I was pleasantly surprised to see him again a couple of weeks ago as part of a follow up, and again he gave me the white glove treatment. The medical world is blessed to have this professional, kind and caring man. 10 out of 10.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2018

had an appointment with him a couple of days ago. i read all the reviews before hand they are all true he is excellent.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

Dr. Monteiro has helped me through a very scary time, he pressed for answers when my health was declining, was willing to listen to my worries and fears, apologized a procedure became more invasive than originally planned and was warm, friendly, compassionate and thorough throughout. He's an exceptional surgeon and I'd recommend him to anyone. 10/10!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2018

Dr Monteiro is kind, supportive & very knowledgeable. I have not encountered a better physician.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

Excellent Doctor and wonderful person. You could not ask for better. HIGHLY recommend!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

I have met and dealt with many specialist and doctors. Dr Monteiro is far beyond his years and his bed side manner is impeccable. If you are looking for a doctor who cares about his patient and remembers information about you as a patient, please see dr Monteiro

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

Dr. Monteiro, Eric Anthony's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients