Ratings for Dr. Monica Munoz

I was traveling from a rural city (more than an hour away) to Stuart for an 8am appointment on 11/13/17 and was 15 minutes late due to bad weather. I had tried to call ahead to tell them I was going to be late but they do not receive calls in the office until 9am. When I arrived, I apologized for being late and told them why. The receptionist told me she would have to see if I could still be seen. She left for a minute and came back and said that I would have to reschedule. I explained again that I had traveled from another city and was late due to weather but received no acknowledgement or empathy. She asked if I wanted to reschedule for that afternoon and I said no and that I would find another doctor. There was one person in the waiting room who heard the conversation and stopped me as I was going out to tell me how ridiculous it was and that I should write a review online.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

The exemplar of a medical professional. Patient, attentive, and listens to your concerns.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Love Dr. Munoz and her staff! Big win for Martin and Saint Lucie counties

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

Hard to believe that a Doctor still takes a lot of time to listen to your problems. So far she is great. Let's hope she stays that way.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2015

WOW..Dr Munoz and her staff were wonderful! Dr Munoz takes time to listen and then takes time to explain and does not rush you in and out .Her passion for what she does shines through...I feel like I won the lottery finding such a caring knowledgeable Dr.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

My diabetes was uncontrolled when she saw me the first time. It took 6 weeks and right now I just take medications and no insulin. I am very satisfied with her care.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Dr. Monica Munoz's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Top Hospitals in Stuart, FL