Dr. Monica Michel-Rancourt

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Monica Michel-Rancourt

I love coming here. Dr. Michel is very friendly and I feel comfortable with her!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2019

A true Gem in our South Surrey community- can’t imagine the person who would claim otherwise.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2019

switched doctors after 4 visits. Very rude to patients and not only me but to conversations I have overheard with other patient when she leaves the office doors open.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2019

Always spends the needed time to listen to all my health issues. She has made a great deal of difference in my quality of life.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2019

I am a huge hypochondriac, tend to self-diagnose and talk a mile-a-minute during my appointments...So I can be a bit much, but Dr. Monica not only has been putting up with me for 4 years, but she always listens with compassion. During my appointments, I know I am being heard (even when I talk too much). She lets me speak, unlike many other doctors who always seem to be in a rush. She takes her time. She is smart and thorough,ahas always sent me for all the tests I have needed, and I always leave her office feeling better, knowing that I am in great hands. I am so grateful she is my family doctor (my daughters', too)!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2019

Dr. Monica is probably one of the worst family doctors I've ever come across. She will only let me speak to her about one item per visit even if its only refills that her assistants do my BP check for her all she does it print and sign. Its ridiculous. She seems to caught up in injecting fillers into people and shoving the skincare she sells down people's throats instead of the actual care of her patients. I once came in with my mother for complex care (2nd annual complex care visit) and as i went to the bathroom and caught a glimpse of the screen I am fairly sure she just copied and pasted everything from her previous Complex Care visits. Also the nurse basically did all the work for her she barely even spend 10 minutes with us and as a complex care visit more time should be allowed. She only cares about squeezing in more and more patients. No quality only quantity. Avoid her at all costs! Other docs at highroads are amazing: dr singh and the blonde lady with the curly hair i had a pleasure of seeing them both once and i just wish i could have one of them instead.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2018

Dr. Monica Michel-Rancourt

Dr. Monica Michel-Rancourt's response
Thank you for taking the time to make this comment. I wanted to tell you that I personally understand the importance and care that must be taken with our loved ones and I feel sorry that you don’t feel that standard was reached. I invite you to contact me directly to discuss. A complex care visit includes some work behind the scenes (10 min chart review, 20 min nurse visit and collaboration with MD and finally, a ten min face to face with the MD. ) I value the care of patients and work hard to optimize there care. Thank you so much!

Submitted December 28, 2018

Dr Monica made me feel like she was listening to me. She gave me the appropriate tests and was kind and caring.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2018

We are very fortunate to have such a fine GP in the White Rock area.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2018

Dr. Monica Michel-Rancourt's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients