Ratings for Dr. Mohammed F Shamji

Excellent human being, very knowledge in his field....

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

In general, Dr Shamji is the best Dr I have ever worked with. When I first met him in 2012, I was living with a massive infection in my back for over twenty years and it was really taking its tool on my overall health. I feel fortunate to have been referred to Dr Shamji who understood my situation well and accepted me as a patient without hesitation, His approach was medically conservative which integrated my perspectives and suggestions from other physicians in related fields. At this point, following several surgeries to complete the job, I finally feel that my health is returning and the combined effects of the procedures are negligible. As a neurosurgeon Dr Shamji is unique because of his respect of the patient, his professional approach to my medical problem and his tremendous skill as a doctor and a surgeon. I am truly grateful for having him as my doctor and I ascribe my current state of well being to Dr Shamji, his staff and his colleagues whom he consulted from time to time.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015