Ratings for Dr. Mohammed Abrahim

Initially I didn't Understand his Program, but few week in it I noticed that it is not a diet like those I tried before, It is a permanent lifestyle change.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

I got my life back. After few months of starting Dr. Abrahim's program. I got rid of 30 pounds and kept it off. I reversed my fatty liver, which I didn't know I could through diet modification and I feel my stomach is in harmony. I am a big believer in lifestyle medicine now. Thank you Dr. Abrahim for your knowledge, patience and the new recipes.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Dr. Abrahim has changed my life. I lost the extra weight, kept it off and helped me to come off my diabetes pills. He is a great lifestyle physician and I am so excited to know that he will open a practice in Milton.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Dr. Ibrahim has a very distinctive obesity-management style. He obviously has excellent knowledge, great expertise, and pleasant attitude. In addition, he had a unique mentorship style that helped me tremendously through my weight loss journey. Over the past 11 months I was able to loose 38 pounds, and keep the weight off. He helped me to develop realistic goals, taught me various options of weight loss ,and was able to customize the proper plan for me. Thank you so much Dr. Ibrahim.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

The true transformation that I experienced with Dr. Abrahim was not only for loosing the extra pounds I had for years, but was mainly for how to perceive and realize the difference between healthy food and processed food and how they would affect my body. I have to admit that Dr. Abrahim's approach was very successful to convince me that eating and living a healthy life style can even help in reversing some chronic diseases like IBS which was bothering me for long time.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

Dr. Abrahim is very knowledgeable, caring and helpful. He not just helped me to lose weight, but to change my mindset and lifestyle. As a result, my blood pressure has come down and my overall health has improved.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

I am very fortunate to have DR Abrahim. For more than 20 years I was trying to lose weight and always failed. I was despaired and about to lose the last hope then I knew such a wonderful Dr. who completely changed my life. I forgot all my last attempts. Dr. Abrahim helped me to change my life with a program that touched every aspect of my life not only my diet. Every minute in my day I found an advice I received from him and I should do it. After 2 weeks I began to see changes. Changes not only in my weight but in my general health. After six months I lost around 100 lb. it is not a weight loss journey, it is a lifestyle change . Feeling as a new version of myself with new. Although I am a good arguer, Dr. Abrahim supports every word with studies and professional knowledge that convince me. After 1 year and with sticking with his advices I still maintain my health and balance and feel amazing. I am very appreciative to have him as my medical doctor.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

Dr. Mohammed Abrahim's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients