Dr. Mohammed Abrahim

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mohammed Abrahim

With the help of Dr. Abrahim and his staff, I succeeded in losing more than 30 pounds without being on a diet.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

Doctor has limited knowledge and repeats the obvious.

Submitted May 25, 2018

Dr. A brahim is a perfect doctor,respectful and thoughtful.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2018

Really caring Doctor. Genuinely wants to help people get better. He has helped me so much. I recommend seeing him. Everything he says actually makes sense and is easy to follow.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

My experience with you is really perfect Doctor... Many many thanks ... You help me so much in getting my goal ... Which i tried to do with many doctors and for along time , you achieve it with few months... Thanks again.ūüíź

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

Dr. Abrahim has literally shown me the light by helping me develop and maintain a steady weight loss routine over the many months that we were working together. His guidance and wisdom not only helped change my life forever, but brought me one step closer to acquiring the physique that I want and in the healthiest of fashions. If you haven't already, I recommend you give Dr. Abrahim a visit now!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

Initially I didn't Understand his Program, but few week in it I noticed that it is not a diet like those I tried before, It is a permanent lifestyle change.

Submitted September 5, 2017

Staff were sweet but doctor has limited diet knowledge and rude. Basically said I need to have "more self control". Thanks for stating the obvious.

Submitted September 4, 2017

I got my life back. After few months of starting Dr. Abrahim's program. I got rid of 30 pounds and kept it off. I reversed my fatty liver, which I didn't know I could through diet modification and I feel my stomach is in harmony. I am a big believer in lifestyle medicine now. Thank you Dr. Abrahim for your knowledge, patience and the new recipes.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Dr. Abrahim has changed my life. I lost the extra weight, kept it off and helped me to come off my diabetes pills. He is a great lifestyle physician and I am so excited to know that he will open a practice in Milton.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Dr. Mohammed Abrahim's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Obesity