Ratings for Dr. Mohammad Lawendy

My wife and I were one of the first patients to visit Dr. Mohammad Lawendy's Vue Vision Centre. I found Dr. Lawendy to be friendly and knowledgeable in his profession. He uses the the latest examination equipment. He explained to me my eye problems in simple terms. I got the glasses and frames that suit me from his clinic. I recommend him to my family and friends for their vision problems.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2019

I had another follow-up field test and check-up with Dr. Lawendy today, who is carefully monitoring all aspects of my vision for potential future glaucoma issues. While there may be vision challenges ahead, it is a relief to know that I have Dr. Lawendy in my corner to guide the way. Thanks again Dr. Lawendy for your professional, knowledgeable and caring attention. And thanks also to all of the terrific support staff at the clinic in Tillsonburg.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2019

I am so gratefull to Dr lawendy because of his checkup an his fast response to my mini stroke got me to my family Dr LISA Dalby an she got me on blood thinners an colestrale pills he saved my life an did not stop there but got me to specilest apointments also follow up appointment today an more to come I can not thank him enough best eye doctor ever there sould be more stars for his knowledge Ross Ward Port Dover

flag | Submitted July 23, 2019

My eye checkups with Dr. Lawendy have been very informative and pleasant. He provides great advice for my eyes and is a nice guy to talk to. Would highly recommend him to be your optometrist.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2019

It was a couple of years ago that i first saw Dr. Lawendy . For the first time in ten years, I saw a doctor who is caring and respectful. He takes time to explain the problems and responds to questions respectfully. His staff is great and professional. I am glad to be one of his patients.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2019

My family and I have been visiting Dr. Mohammad Lawendy since he he caught a problem my son had that was missed by previous optometrists. We are so happy to learn about his new location in London and were among the first to visit. As usual his care was outstanding and his clinic is beautiful! The new clinic is a little further out for us as we live out of town, but the care we receive is worth the drive.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2019

I still can't see with my glasses and he never helped me. Must have wrote previous comments himself if you ask me!

Submitted May 16, 2019

Amazing customer service! So welcoming and very kind. Dr. Lawendy definitely gained my trust! I’ve been to numerous optometrists and I’ve never felt so comfortable as I did with him. He was very professional and well organized and highly mannered. Best experience I have ever encountered! I Highly recommend him! Thank you Dr. Lawendy for giving me the best experience. Your character and your professionalism really made me feel welcomed and taken care of. Thank you again for taking care of me!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2019

I have been to many optometrists till I met Dr. Lawendy, who clearly stood out . Very professional, honest, detailed, and down to earth while dealing with his patients. As soon as I was done my exam, I shared my experience with my wife and friends. Who ever went to him, thanked me for the recommendations. If you really care about your vision, then Dr. Lawendy is the man . 👍

flag | Submitted May 8, 2019

I continue to be very impressed with Dr. Lawendy, his knowledge, his careful watch over my eye issues, and his wonderful support team. I am so fortunate to have been referred to him a year ago. It is the best eye care I have received in decades.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2019

Dr. Mohammad Lawendy's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Arabic