Ratings for Dr. Mohammad Kawji, MD

Dr Kawj doens't listen what say nor does he seem to care how you feel as long your blood work as the normal range you should be feeling fine according to him. Also he barely took the time to spend 5 minutes with me during appointment. I don't feel any better since I seen him and feel like it is a waste my time and money to continue seeing him. He won't listen to any of suggestions and his mind made up to how he is going to treat you whether it is the best treatment for you.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Dr Kawji's bio states he has special interests in geriatrics and thyroid disorders, but when I saw him he did not change my medication or give me any new info even though I was having acute thyroid symtoms at the time. Also, he told my husband and me that he would consider alternate treatments if needed like Armour (descicated thyroid), but when I emailed him (this is his preferred method of communication) he wrote that he won't prescribe it. Also, he said that one of the symptoms I was having (brain fog due to hashimoto's thyroiditis and hypothyroidism) was due to dementia! I am 60 years old and I only have these memory issues when I am having hypothyroid symptoms (fatigue, muscle pain/achiness, hair loss, abdominal swelling, depression, and cognitive deficits). My brain works excellently when I'm not in a hypothyroid state! I don't recommend this doctor!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

Dr. Mohammad Kawji, MD's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

HealthPartners