Ratings for Dr. Mohamed Tayem

Dr. Tayem is a great doctor. He is kind and takes the time to explain things to people. He was patient and I didn't feel like he was trying to rush me out the door. Very glad my doctor referred me to him.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

Dr. Tayem is #1 in my books. I have bi-lateral Meniere's disease and was told that when I went deaf, I could get a cochlear implant. I am deaf in one ear already, and hadn't been seen by my specialist in 2 years. He wouldn't see me until I was completely deaf, and would implant the cochlear device. I read about cortisone therapy, asked my family doctor to refer me elsewhere. He sent me to Dr. Tayem, who after a brief exam and testing of my balance, said "there's no reason the hearing can't be saved in your ear". It was MUSIC to my ears. He is wonderful, amazing, and going to help save my natural hearing. I was almost in tears as I gave him a hug, and thanked the reception staff. This doctor is #1 in my books.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

Dr Tayem was attentive and courteous. He listened to my concerns and asked appropriate questions to find out what the problem was. The clinical test was a tricky one but he was very careful and did an excellent job examining me. There was no discomfort at all. He was knowledgeable and explained the diagnosis to me comprehensively. It was my first appointment and it went extremely well. I knew I was in good hands.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

Wonderful doctor. Spent the time to explain my issues with me.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Dr. Tayem was excellent and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for an ENT. He took the time to listen to my concerns and ask questions prior to the exam. During the exam and treatment, he explained each step prior to completing which made me feel comfortable and at ease. Very knowledgeable and has excellent patient care. I was able to get an appointment a few weeks after my referral letter was received by the clinic. Staff also very friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

I was originally referred to Dr. Chowdhury at the same clinic, and had waited for months to get in when Dr. Tayem's office called to book me. The girl informed me that due to the long wait time Dr. Tayem was working to help out with the patients who had been waiting for months, and I was able to get in within a week! My appointment went great, he was so gentle and thorough he explained everything to me, and took the time to answer my questions. The clinic is clean and organized, and Dr. Tayem's staff was very helpful and nice.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Dr. Mohamed Tayem's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Arise Health Plan