Ratings for Dr. Mohamed Tayem

Wonderful doctor. Spent the time to explain my issues with me.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Dr. Tayem was excellent and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for an ENT. He took the time to listen to my concerns and ask questions prior to the exam. During the exam and treatment, he explained each step prior to completing which made me feel comfortable and at ease. Very knowledgeable and has excellent patient care. I was able to get an appointment a few weeks after my referral letter was received by the clinic. Staff also very friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

I was originally referred to Dr. Chowdhury at the same clinic, and had waited for months to get in when Dr. Tayem's office called to book me. The girl informed me that due to the long wait time Dr. Tayem was working to help out with the patients who had been waiting for months, and I was able to get in within a week! My appointment went great, he was so gentle and thorough he explained everything to me, and took the time to answer my questions. The clinic is clean and organized, and Dr. Tayem's staff was very helpful and nice.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Dr. Mohamed Tayem's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients