Ratings for Dr. Mohamed Mamdouh Hussein

I met this doctor twice in March and at the end of April 2017. In-between I had nerve tests for numbness on my left foot at the Abbotsford Memorial Hospital. At the first visit, he told me "Everything looks good based on your blood test, you don't have diabetes or cholesterol which could cause this numbness, just a lack of vitamin B12. Take the vitamin B12 and it will be better" I took vitamin B12 for several months now, no better results. After the nerve tests I had in April 2017 at the Abbotsford Memorial Hospital, he had the results and told me everything was fine, tests states that I have nothing wrong in my left foot - BUT THE NUMBNESS INCREASES MORE AND MORE - but no, everything is fine! What a joke! I searched myself on the Internet (because I tend to rely less and less on doctor's results now...) What I have is a MORTON'S NEUROMA PAIN! Thank you Dr. Hussein for having telling me everything was fine. Dr. Hussein, you are incompetent. Period.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

After over 1 1/2 years of pain and suffering, and the failure of another neurologist to even acknowledge there was something wrong, Dr. Hussein was the one to finally get to the bottom of what the issue is. While he seemed very knowledgeable, we did question why he was sending me for an MRI on only one section of my spine, and not the whole thing. Thankfully, he had no problem amending his request, as the problem turned out to be in my neck and not the thoracic region he was originally only going to look at. He is a very nice man, answered all questions, and never made us feel rushed. Perhaps that's why he was always tardy when I had my appointments? :)

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Dr. Mohamed Mamdouh Hussein's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Providence