Ratings for Dr. Mohamad Bydon

Dr. Bydon is an excellent Answers all questions and LISTENS Tto what you have to say.. He, of course, at least is a very busy man but makes time to see you. He also has his staff check on you twice a day. If you have a problem and it is in the expertise of Dr. Bydon..... please make an appt and see him, please!!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2019

Saw this doctor for a second opinion and he seemed more confident and gave me options so I went with him. Happy with the results and really liked how thorough he was after surgery. I sent my partner to him and he also had a great experience. I would rate this doctor extremely high

flag | Submitted September 23, 2018

Was rushed thru appointment even after waiting over30 minutes had to leave with questions without answer so am waiting to see a different spine doctor

Submitted September 6, 2018

I saw Dr. Bydon for a second opinion. Initially I was told I needed a very complex surgery on my spine including a fusion, and Dr. Bydon gave me a new option for surgery to fix the issue that was less intense. I went with Dr. Bydon’s suggestion and left the hospital a day later and now four months later I give my utmost gratitude to this doctor. I. Highly recommend him for a second opinion if you were told you need spine surgery!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2018

I saw Dr. Bydon for my neck issues. He pulled up my chart and walked me through diligently what my surgery would entail. I felt content with what he said. He was more thorough than any other opinion I have had. I had my surgery and just had my follow up. Feeling great!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

I went in for surgery in the morning not knowing if I was going to wake up. I put my life in the hands of the doctors at Mayo Clinic because they are the very best. I am so glad I traveled four hours to get there and didn’t back out. Dr. Bydon is a gifted surgeon and I owe him my life!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

I had a grapefruit sized tumor that was compressing into my spinal canal. Went to a surgeon who told me I was going to be paralyzed if he operated. Went I Mayo for a second opinion and I was lined up with Dr. Mo Bydon. He told me I was going to be ok, that it was complicated but he felt confident he could do it. That he may not get the entire tumor out but at least most of it. I had low expectations. Dr. Bydon got the entire tumor out!!!!! He is the very best and has my highest recommendation!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

Dr. Bydon did my surgery two weeks ago! The only thing that I cared about was the scar and he made the cut so small!! He came and checked on me twice and I even got a phone call on Saturday afternoon! This is an excellent doctor that cares about his patients! Thank you for limiting the scarring and making me feel good about such a horrible situation!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Dr. Bydon operated on my son and he is doing great. We are very fortunate to have him and Mayo Clinic nearby.

Submitted August 3, 2017

Traveled pretty far to see Dr. Bydon, but worth it! Great doc

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Dr. Mohamad Bydon's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients