Dr. Mitchell Kim

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mitchell Kim

Dr Kim was very knowledgeable and friendly during my consult which put me at ease. I chose him because I saw plenty of before and afters of his work, whereas some other surgeons I had a consult with, had 2-3 max!! Couldn’t be happier with my results and can’t wait to get into my bikini in summer!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2019

Could not be happier with my Lipo results. He gave me my pre childbirth body back. Can't recommend him enough.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2018

Great Bloke. Good surgeon. Was very Happy with my results.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2018

Not just a doctor but an artist. Couldn't have asked for a better bbl result

flag | Submitted June 17, 2018

He corrected errors created by another surgeon from years ago. Thank you. Should've gone to him in the first place.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

Very happy with the result of my lipo. Very gentle and answered all my questions before and after surgery. Not even 2 months and already great results.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

Love my new abs. Hurt a little bit for a few days after, but so worth it. Top bloke as well

flag | Submitted April 7, 2018

I love my new bum! Even after the surgery he answered all my silly questions, most of the times within 2 minutes! He's a beautiful man inside and out! 😍😍

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Love my new nose. He explained all the risk factors to me, and assured me I could think about it and come back, but I trusted him and went ahead that day. Didn’t hurt at all, except a little at the tip, and absolutely love the results!! Thank you Dr. Kim!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

IDF looked to thank Dr. Kim and his team for my new peachy bum! From the initial consultation, he put me at ease, and her delivered what he promised. And his staff, especially Tara was super helpful in answering all my questions. Can't recommend him enough!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017