Ratings for Dr. Mitali Khanna

I started coming here when I moved from a Toronto. Beacon hill dental office is great all around. The front desk staff is really friendly and accommodating with difficult schedules, my hygeinst marl is amazing and my dentist Dr Khanna is all of the above and more. I would recommend this office to everyone looking for a new one

flag | Submitted August 9, 2018

Happy with our decision to go to Dr khanna at beacon hill. She is thorough and takes her time.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2018

Great work, great looks, great dentist!! No other comments!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

I am really happy I switched to this office and got Dr khanna! I have has sensitivity on a lot of my teeth for a really long time and my last dentist just told me to brush with sensodyne because i had recession and that the sensitivity would never go away completely when I told him I was still sensitive. We moved and found Dr khanna on this site. We also found another dentist at her office but he's male and a little older so my family and I felt more comfortable with her. She took a look at my teeth and let me know that I had recession but also because I brush so hard that I took away some enamel and that's why I was so sensitive. She offered to do a few fillings to cover up these areas and see if they helped.. She did 3 on my top first and like she had warned me, they were a little sensitive the first couple of weeks... But then it settled (again like she told me) and since then I feel so much better! She even took time to colour match my teeth so that you can't see the fillings at all! After I realized she was a wizard, I went back and got all the other recession areas filled and I can actually have cold drinks again! She let me know before that it may not get completely better, but all the appointments to get these done was well worth it! Dr khanna is a great dentist and I have never met a dentist with so much patience and consideration! Thanks to her I can have some slightly cold ice cream again and my teeth look great!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2018

awesome work from DR. K. really friendly and great staff on top of it. i had a chip in my front tooth which i had for ages and was told by other dentists it was not important to be fixed even though it caused me discomfort. Dr. k immediately looked at it and explained to me the process of fixing it and everything else i needed to know. i feel she took the time to notice my needs as a patient and i will definitely be returning to her for future visits.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

Super work done by Dr K on my teeth. I had a few chipped teeth in the front that have been bothering me over the last year. Dr k did an amazing job fixing them and matched the colour exactly! My wife couldn't even tell where the bonding was done and said they look even better than they did Before! Very happy with her work and the time she takes and her attention to detail.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

Great service at this dental office! Wanted to write a review to promote this dentist because she is the best one I've ever encountered. She is friendly, Smiley, happy, informative, thorough, and patient. She doesn't rush through appointments and she answers all my questions about my kids teeth. Big thanks to Dr Mitali Khanna- your truly one of a kind! 😀

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

Extremely pleased with the work done by Dr k on my teeth and she's very nice and makes the appointments go by quick with her infectious smile and dental jokes! Thanks Dr k And beacon hill!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Beacon Hill and Dr. Khanna are always a pleasure. They make going to the Dentist an easy experience and as enjoyable as possible. Can't get around the fact of people drilling in your mouth! Lol! But besides that, very happy I found Dr. Khanna and Beacon Hill! Dr. Khanna gives you her full attention and you never feel rushed or pressured. Always helpful, always a great job, never trying to upsell or hard sell you on anything. It's clear that your oral health is their number 1, 2 and 3 priority at Beacon Hill. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

I decided to try a new dentist when my old dentist couldn't figure out the reason for my toothache. I chose this dental office because of the online reviews and double checked Dr khanna' s reviews too when they said I would be seeing her. Like others have mentioned,she was thorough and professional. She figured out I had an infection in my tooth and gave me antibiotics that helped the pain the same day. After it was feeling better she did a root canal on my tooth too. She answered all my questions as I was very nervous about getting a root canal done. She was patient with me even though i was scared. She is a very good dentist so I switched to her and now my family will too.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

Dr. Mitali Khanna's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients