Ratings for Dr. Mitali Khanna

Best doctor I’ve ever encountered hands down! Very thorough and so personable that it feels like you’re just talking to a friend. Thanks dr khanna for explaining everything about my teeth to me in a non-condescending way so that I understand And being so open to discussion and answering questions. You’re one of a kind and all your patients are very lucky to have found you :)

flag | Submitted November 17, 2019

Dr. Khanna is amazing, she’s very friendly, has a great sense of humour and on top of that she’s a great dentist

flag | Submitted November 7, 2019

Really good quality of dental cafe at this office and with all the staff. Dr khanna explains everything she’s doing and makes sure I understand the procedures before working on me. I appreciate the time she takes with me and my husband.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2019

Great time at beacon hill and all my work done was great too!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2019

Dr K is the best! She always has the best stories and never makes me wait too long to see her. Great sense of humour too, so it helps the appointment go by quicker. She always makes sure Friends is on the tv and occasionally laughs at the show while she’s working on my teeth even though she’s not watching it! Haha! Overall great office and she always has great assistants too.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2019

Wonderful experience at this office with this dentist. Will definitely come back

flag | Submitted August 29, 2019

Amazing dentist! Great sense of humour and seems to actually enjoy her job. She always explains what she is doing and makes sure I’m comfortable throughout the appointment. She is very knowledgeable and best of all, she’s fun to be around! Not switching dentists as long as she’s here!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2019

Dr Khanna did a great job treating both of my children. I’m also thinking of getting Invisalign done from her because she really cares to explain and do good work.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2019

I am happy with this whole office but Dr Khanna is very professional and takes her time with me and my kids. She has a lot of patience and my kids love her.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2019

I am happy with Dr. Khanna as my dentist. She is fast and efficient and explains exactly what she is doing. Her assistant is pleasant. I am recommending her to the rest of my family.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2019

Dr. Mitali Khanna's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients