Ratings for Dr. Mitali Khanna

Great work done here! My husband and I are very happy with Dr. Khanna and the time she takes to explain what we need. Going to start bringing my kids to her too!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2019

Lovely office and dentist! Everything is super clean here and the dentist takes her time and properly checks all your teeth. Great service here!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2018

Dr Khanna did a great job fixing the old fillings on my front teeth. She matched the colour perfectly and you can’t even tell because they look so natural. I’m really happy with her work and attention to detail.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2018

Good dentist and hygenjst here and very nice clean office.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2018

Great dentist and office overall. She did my root canal and I’m able to eat on that side again. I’m happy with her work and will keep going back.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2018

Beautiful office, staff and dentist here and I am recommending my entire family to switch - it is VERY hard to find a good doctor that tries to stay on time and also knows what they’re doing so definitely going back and bringing everyone else with me

flag | Submitted November 9, 2018

Very happy with my decision to switch to this dental office from my last one in Hamilton. Dr Khanna is great! She took the time to talk to me first and explain my X-rays and even walked me through my first fillings since I was a kid because I was scared!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2018

Wonderful dentist and office! Very considerate of my time and schedule. The dentist saw me when I was in a lot of pain and after she did the root canal she had the front desk call me to check on how I was doing. If only all doctors were this nice!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2018

I went to see dr khannA because my tooth was hurting so bad that I couldn’t eat. I didn’t go to a dentist for a while Because I’ve been scared of them since I was a child. I ended up needing a root canal but she fit me in so she could start it and get me out of pain. It didn’t hurt at all and I just got a crown from her too and it feels great. She’s wonderful at what she does.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2018

This is such a good dental office and Dr Khanna is such a great dentist. I can tell she really cares about my teeth and what is the best plan to fix them and she explains everything so that I don't have any questions. I booked my husbands appointment with her too because I trust her and think shes's a good dentist.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2018

Dr. Mitali Khanna's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Medicaid / Medi-Cal