Ratings for Dr. Mitali Khanna

Absolutely love Dr khana and all the staff at Beacon Hill! My family and I just moved to Burlington a few months ago from oakville. Not a far move so we kept our dentist there since the move but after reading the reviews on this office and the dentists here we thought we would try switching next year. My husband cracked his tooth on a Saturday and our dentist wasn't open so I wanted to try calling this office to see if they could see him on short notice. Luckily dr khana was in and she even stayed late after she was done to see my husband! He was in so much pain but didn't want his tooth pulled yet because we had his work holiday party that night. She was able to shave down his tooth so that he wasn't biting on it so he could get through the rest of the weekend without pain and then we scheduled to have his tooth taken out the next week. We are both so thankful to her and her staff for being so nice and welcoming even at 4pm on a Saturday! It was an unfortunate event that got us to try them out but we are so glad we did. We're happy to be in burlington and with a great new dentist too! We can't thank them enough!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Absolutely thrilled with our decision to switch to Beacon Hill Dental after a horrible experience with our last dentist (not naming any names). Dr. Khanna was so warm and welcoming from the minute she entered the room. It was a Saturday so the office was very busy and she was very apologetic that we even had to wait for 10 minutes! I usually expect to wait at least 30 minutes whenever I visit a doctor's office and I don't think a doctor has ever apologized to me before for waiting even if it was an hour! Like others have mentioned, she was very thorough in her exam, she even does an oral cancer screening check, which I've never had done before, and is of great concern to me because cancer does run in my husband's family. My children absolutely adore her and my youngest even got through his first filling with her and still left her office smiling! Dr. Khanna is young and vibrant and most importantly, she is the best dentist or doctor that my family has ever encountered. I hope other patients read my review and go to see her because I promise you will not be disappointed- Mark my words!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Never had such a thorough dentist who explains all treatment while still being fun and enjoying her work. She makes sure my family and I are very comfortable and don't feel any pain. Couldn't ask for a better dentist!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

Dr Khanna is great with my kids and they love going to see her so much that they come with me to my appointments. She's got them excited about brushing and has made my life much easier. I can't thank her enough!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Very happy with our new dentist and our decision to switch to this office. She is very patient and makes sure all our questions are answered about what work she thinks we need done. I love that she never rushes us out and takes her time with my family and I. Doctors like her are hard to find

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

Dr Khanna is truly the best dentist I've ever encountered and my family and I are so thankful and appreciative of all the work she has done on all of us - she is young, peppy, but skilled and knowledgeable and this combination makes for a great dentist!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

She is a wonderful dentist who takes her time with all her patients but somehow is still never late! My family and I are very happy we switched to Beacon Hill and got Dr. Khanna as our dentist.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

She is our family dentist and we are happy. I have two young children who are not scared of her as a dentist she does take her time with them and does not force them to open their mouth until they are ready

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

Dr. Mitali Khanna is the best dentist I've ever had!!!!!!!! That's all I have to say.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

very happy with dr khanna and the fillings she did on me! great dentist, she's fun yet professional and makes me feel comfortable the whole time!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Dr. Mitali Khanna's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

AARP