Ratings for Dr. Mitali Khanna

Wonderful dentist and office! Very considerate of my time and schedule. The dentist saw me when I was in a lot of pain and after she did the root canal she had the front desk call me to check on how I was doing. If only all doctors were this nice!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2018

I went to see dr khannA because my tooth was hurting so bad that I couldn’t eat. I didn’t go to a dentist for a while Because I’ve been scared of them since I was a child. I ended up needing a root canal but she fit me in so she could start it and get me out of pain. It didn’t hurt at all and I just got a crown from her too and it feels great. She’s wonderful at what she does.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2018

This is such a good dental office and Dr Khanna is such a great dentist. I can tell she really cares about my teeth and what is the best plan to fix them and she explains everything so that I don't have any questions. I booked my husbands appointment with her too because I trust her and think shes's a good dentist.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2018

Aside from the fact that she's gorgeous. She's really awesome at being a dentist. And to top it off she helped me out with the bill when it came out of my pocket after I maxed out my insurance benefits. If it's at all possible. I will continue going to her even when I move a hour away.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2018

Best experience at this office! My old dentist barely knew my name and the office was run down. At beacon hill, Im greeted by beautiful ladies, and my dentist is also very breathtaking and lovely! The only downside is that I feel embarrassed about my teeth but dr khanna makes me feel very comfortable and she makes dental visits very easy for me now. I recommend her to anyone with a sense of humour that finally wants to relax during a dental appointment!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2018

I started coming here when I moved from a Toronto. Beacon hill dental office is great all around. The front desk staff is really friendly and accommodating with difficult schedules, my hygeinst marl is amazing and my dentist Dr Khanna is all of the above and more. I would recommend this office to everyone looking for a new one

flag | Submitted August 9, 2018

Happy with our decision to go to Dr khanna at beacon hill. She is thorough and takes her time.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2018

Great work, great looks, great dentist!! No other comments!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

I am really happy I switched to this office and got Dr khanna! I have has sensitivity on a lot of my teeth for a really long time and my last dentist just told me to brush with sensodyne because i had recession and that the sensitivity would never go away completely when I told him I was still sensitive. We moved and found Dr khanna on this site. We also found another dentist at her office but he's male and a little older so my family and I felt more comfortable with her. She took a look at my teeth and let me know that I had recession but also because I brush so hard that I took away some enamel and that's why I was so sensitive. She offered to do a few fillings to cover up these areas and see if they helped.. She did 3 on my top first and like she had warned me, they were a little sensitive the first couple of weeks... But then it settled (again like she told me) and since then I feel so much better! She even took time to colour match my teeth so that you can't see the fillings at all! After I realized she was a wizard, I went back and got all the other recession areas filled and I can actually have cold drinks again! She let me know before that it may not get completely better, but all the appointments to get these done was well worth it! Dr khanna is a great dentist and I have never met a dentist with so much patience and consideration! Thanks to her I can have some slightly cold ice cream again and my teeth look great!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2018

awesome work from DR. K. really friendly and great staff on top of it. i had a chip in my front tooth which i had for ages and was told by other dentists it was not important to be fixed even though it caused me discomfort. Dr. k immediately looked at it and explained to me the process of fixing it and everything else i needed to know. i feel she took the time to notice my needs as a patient and i will definitely be returning to her for future visits.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

Dr. Mitali Khanna's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients