Dr. mingyi li

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. mingyi li

I was diagnosed Multiple sclerosis (MS) 4 years ago. During that 4 years, I had tried many options and medications through Western medicine, it got worse and worse. My legs and feet lost feelings and capability of walking. My eyes lost sight and sensitive to light. I was told to correct my sight through surgery on my head by neurosurgeon and use more untested drugs. I was totally lost hope before I read a report on Metro newspaper about Dr. Li and his clinic. All of sudden, I felt that it shine light into my heart. I decided to come to him and get help through him and his natural healing therapies. Right after my first acupuncture treatment, I noticed much smaller hives on my skin (from 5-7 inches to 3-4mm). No hives thereafter. No allergy pills needed. I got more and more feelings on my legs and feet after each treatment. What amazed me even more was my eye sights! My eyes were not bothered by strong lights after second treatment. Thereafter, I felt improvement with my eye sights after each treatment. I can read details of news updates on TV, nose peering on the reporter, and even the small wrinkles on faces after 5 treatments. Thank GOD for everything and the blessing on Dr. Li. It changed my whole life!!!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

I have had arthritis of my shoulders and knees for many years. I am fortunately being referred by my friend about the excellent services Dr. Li provides. After the very first treatment, I felt much better with my knees and shoulders. After the second treatment, I can even walk up and down stairs, which I have not be able to for many years. My husband and I was shocked by the amazing changes that Dr. Li’s treatments have worked on me. I will definitely share my experience with as many people as I can. Thank you very much, Dr. Li!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2016

THREE treatments stopped continuous profuse menstrual bleeding with lots of clots for more than 25 days! A real miracle!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2016

I have had arthritis of my shoulders and knees for many years. I am fortunately being referred by my friend about the excellent services Dr. Li provides. After the very first treatment, I felt much better with my knees and shoulders. After the second treatment, I can even walk up and down stairs, which I have not be able to for many years. My husband and I was shocked by the amazing changes that Dr. Li’s treatments have worked on me. May the Lord bless him and his healing centre! May his knowledge and skills benefit more people! I will definitely share my experience with as many people as I can. Thank you very much, Dr. Li!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

Dr. Li has understood my situation like no other. I had been told by Western practitioners that the issues I have were non-existent, however, since I started having acupuncture treatments with Dr. Li, I feel more clear minded, less tired, and the pain in my legs has faded away. I would recommend anyone to give it a try, it might also solve issues you were not aware of.—–Cathy

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

I had lower back pain for more than 15 years and been told extensive arthritis by my medical doctor. Typenol and other anti-inflammatory drugs did not really help at all. I came to Dr. Li after I saw a report on the Metro newspaper. I got better after each acupuncture treatment. My constipation issue got solved too while getting the treatments for my back pain. Amazing!!! Thanks a lot, Dr. Li!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2015

Dr. mingyi li's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Li grew up in a family with a rich background in Traditional Chinese Medicine started with his grandfather being a very famous doctor of acupuncture and Chinese medicine at the time. Dr. Li was trained for 5 years in the Henan Medical University in China. He was then specialized in both Western medicine and Chinese medicine during his medical practice and medical research in the past 26 years. Dr. Li’s main focus in practice has been treating Western medical conditions with acupuncture and Chinese medical approaches to promote healing process through personalised re-balancing. He has also developed his unique style of practice by providing health consultation, health education, and natural nutritional healing to his clients. Community health and senior wellness are the other areas of interests for him.

• English