Dr.  Aminzadeh
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
(43)

"My daughter had her front tooth knocked out at home, (accident from her brother) it was..." Read more

Ratings for Dr. Miekella Okyere

Professional, warm and friendly, great dentist! Exceeded my expectations, results were impressive, clean and welcoming clinic, overall a very pleasant visit! Definitely coming back!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2018

The office was great and the staff are knowledgable and accomodating. I never waited longer than a minute for any appointment and was always informed of the procedures so I was never in the dark. Very professional and am very satisfied with my care.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

Dr. Miekella Okyere

Dr. Miekella Okyere's response
Thank you so much for the lovely message! I am so happy you had a great experience in our office.

Submitted October 1, 2018

One of the best dentists I've had over the years. And I like her style.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Dr. Okyere is a kind, caring practitioner. She takes the necessary time to explain procedures and treatment plan. I feel confident that she has my best interest at heart. I would highly recommend Dr .Okyere to anyone seeking a dentist. You won't be disappointed!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

On a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the best dentist I've ever been to, Dr. Okyere is a 10. Her knowledge and professionalism is comforting and I always feel taken care of when she is treating me. She asks a lot of questions and that gives me confidence in knowing that she is taking the time to understand my situation and treat accordingly. I'm usually extra sensitive to pain but she makes me smile everytime I leave the office. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

My experience with Dr. Okyere was amazing. She is extremely efficient, yet takes the time to explain the topics specific to you. She really takes into account her patient's needs concern and maps out a treatment plan, which goes above and beyond any dentist I have been to. She is very thorough and confident in her approach and I would highly recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2016

Great person and dentist. Clean and tidy place. 10/10

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

Dr. Okyere makes going to the dentist enjoyable. Considering I've haven't had an appointment in over 5 years, my experience with her was not only needed but pleasant. Her staff works in a relaxed and cohesive environment. It was evident that they genuinely work well together [Royal Oak Dental]. I would highly recommend being seen and treated by Dr. Okyere. Thorough check up and great dexterity.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

The best dentist Iv ever been to. Helpful, comforting and trusting.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

Dr. Miekella Okyere's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Coventry Healthcare