Ratings for Dr. Michel Beausoleil

The staff is somewhat nice, but this Dr needs to learn more about courtesy, respecting patients and especially about making a proper differential diagnosis. His deriding and "know it all" approach, as well as his prominent impatience made me understand pretty quickly he is a lousy physician and I won't ever never recommend him to anybody, even to my worst enemy

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Best doctor we have ever had. Very understanding and caring. He gave us great help. I am just so glad we found him to be our doctor.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

I met with Dr. Beausoleil today & he definitely knows his stuff. He's very compassionate and understanding. Most of all he is very thorough when it comes to a patients overall health. The staff is very friendly & the nursing assistant was gentle and kind. I am happy to have obtained him as my new family physician & I would recommend anyone looking for a new family doctor to give him a chance.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

I just met Dr. Beausoleil for the first time and I am thrilled! He is caring and enthusiastic and very knowledgeable. I was so impressed with his office and staff.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

Dr. Michel Beausoleil's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients