Ratings for Dr. Michael W. Dorey

I would like to comment of the great experiences I've had with Dr. Dorey and his staff. I've been a patient of Dr. Dorey's for approximately 4 years. He was recommended to me by my local optometrist. I found the most knowledgeable and caring doctor and staff in all my years of dealing with different doctors. Their skills and attitude make each visit a pleasure and not a burden for me. My questions are answered in such a manner that I can understand and feel like I may ask about anything and not made to feel like I'm a bother. When I arrive for my appointments I'm greeted by name and with a smile. I have listened and talked to other patients who resent the wait to see their doctor, but I try to make them understand that most times the wait times is beyond his control. For example I spoke to 2 people who had come in for an emergency appointment, I understood that and realized that my turn would be later than my stated appointment. This happens at any hospital, where priorities come first, so I don't get upset when this occurs. The doctor and staff all act professionally but still maintain a caring attitude. Dr. Dorey had an assistant, Jessie, on my last visit, 01 December 2014 and I appreciated that he was on the cutting edge of my information and we discussed some pros and cons of wearing contact lens. A big " shout out" for all the staff who hard diligently to help make my appointment a good experience. I have seen them go above and beyond for the patients. I saw how a real team works together, all for the comfort of the patients. GOOD JOB folks, there are a lot of people who appreciate that you make their visit there as pleasant as possible.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

Dr. Michael W. Dorey's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients