Ratings for Dr. Michael Martin

I suffer from very complex PTSD. Dr Martin kept me going one step at a time. My family and I owe him everything.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

I was in a very desperate situation when I first saw Dr Martin, after many previous negative experiences and being relegated to the "too hard basket". He has been extremely patient, tolerant, understanding and wise. His extraordinary intellect and personal integrity shines through. But don't be mistaken, if as a patient you do the wrong thing, you will know about it. He has helped me with a very complicated set of symptoms, being supportive in many ways. For the rest of my life I will appreciate what he has done for myself and my family over many years. Thank you Dr Martin.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

Saved My Life. My first Psychiatrist told me to "write out a plan"; the 2nd thought nothing but drugs would help; next was a narcissistic creep and with a short holding pattern in-betweener- we got Dr Martin. He listened, was non judgemental and consistent and very very patient. He saved me. It's important to find someone that you can connect with and i am so grateful I was able to.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015