Ratings for Dr. Michael Lim

Extremely professional, he know what he is doing. I highly recommend him. Will miss him when he leave to California.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2016

Dr Lim provides extremely individualized care, is on the cutting edge of science, is thoughtful, humble, open to new ideas, is extremely intelligent and is results driven. He works very hard to find the root causes of medical issues because he deeply cares about his patients. He uses excellent products & thorough testing. He has changed our lives by giving us more physical and mental energy, dramatically improved test results & extensive weight loss in 4 months time with a hardy approval from our primary doctor. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is willing to make the commitment to change their lives for the better!!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Dr. Lim is an outstanding doctor. Under his care, you truly feel like he is present and completely focused on figuring out exactly what the cause of your condition is, instead of just treating the symptom. Dr. Lim was the first doctor that ever took the time to explain to me exactly what was going on and gave me 100% certainty in what he was doing. He is extremely knowledgable, personable and talented. I highly recommend Dr. Lim to anyone, no matter what condition you are suffering with.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Dr. Lim is a dedicated and personable physician who deeply cares for each and every one of his patients. He is so thorough and evaluates each case he comes across with undivided attention. His patients see results in a matter of days and it's absolutely phenomenal. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Lim. He definitely takes functional medicine to the next level.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2015

I appreciate Dr. Lim's integrated approach and knowledge when it comes clinical nutrition. He has a way of breaking things down in a simple way for me to understand and get excited about implementing! I would highly recommend seeing him.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015

See this guy! He's going to change the health world before he's through.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015

Dr. Lim is very professional, he takes the time to listen and help his patients.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

Dr. Lim is a true professional and he really gets down to the root cause of your problem. His combination of Chiropractic and Functional Medicine is extremely innovative and his care is extraordinary. I reccomend this chiropractor to everyone!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

I train martial arts around 5-6 times a week and I often compete. The strenuous regimen has definitely taken its toll. Dr. Lim has been a blessing for this. I highly recommend his practice to anyone who is looking for a doctor who will work with you to find the best solution to your issues.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

Dr. Lim took his time with me and listened to all my health issues in detail. After falling on the stairs at home, I could hardly walk. The pain was intense and constant. His adjustments and muscle work helped relieve my pain immediately. He gave me exercises to do at home that strengthened the affected area and helped to continue healing and improvement.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

Dr. Michael Lim's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients