Ratings for Dr. Michael Kwan

Dr. Kwan is great. He has amazing bedside manner. He made me feel comfortable even during quite an embarrassing procedure. The next day I felt fine and was able to go to work. I would highly recommend this surgeon. The nurse Nancy was also very sweet and caring.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Dr. Kwan has amazing bedside manner and is knowledgeable in what he does. I felt very confident having him as my surgeon and would highly recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

After suffering for almost a decade with my condition and being brushed off by another surgeon, I was finally referred to Dr Kwan who took my concerns seriously and took the time to answer all of my (many) questions. I had been previously told that my condition would require a large incision with extended hospital stay. Dr Kwan performed it with 3 small incisions, I went home the very next day and weeks later I cannot even tell that I had an operation. I've never felt better!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr. Kwan was knowledgable about his area of expertise but did not provide me with pain relief or any other options not already discussed with other Dr.'s. I was hopeful that he would give me more options. His bedside manner was okay but I was not completely comfortable. He read the report but didn't ask me to explain why I was there in my own words. I felt rushed.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

saved my father's life and even after a long, difficult operation in the middle of the night, he made sure to give our family a call.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Excellent Surgeon. The south health campus in Calgary is lucky to have him

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

he had excellent training from his mentor the excellent RHM

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

Dr. Michael Kwan's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients