Ratings for Dr. Michael Korczynski

Dr Korczynski is a Dr who cares about your well being. He doesn't come across as a guy who is there to just make a buck. He genuinely cares about the well being of his patients. He is very thorough and his goal is to get you back to your well self as fast as possible. He uses both chirpractic AND physio techniques, and always gives you a few stretches or exercises you can do to help speed the process along. I have recommended him to many friends and family members and they all have found him to be extremely helpful

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

A great chiro. Knows his stuff. I have sent family and friends to see him.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Dr. Korczynski is an experienced and knowledgeable doctor. I had low back pain for about 6 years, and finally had enough - so I booked in! My first session was very comprehensive where he asked many medical questions and examined me to suggest a diagnosis. After three sessions, my pain has almost completely resolved and I have full movement in my lower back. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2015

I would highly recommend Michael to anyone and everyone in the kingston area. His longer consultations allowed me to never feel rushed or hurried. The extra time allowed for us to work on not only the chiropractic adjustments but also deep tissue massage and exercises. This is the first time I had all these areas addressed together and I have never felt better.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

I had an initial and a few regular treamtents with Michael. He was professional and very informative. He made sure that I understood what the root of my problem was and what needed to be done. I was treated for a few visits for both neck pain with headaches and lower back pain that came on due to work. Michael also helped with my desk setup and my seated posture. He also took extra time to be sure that I understood my exercises and reviewed them at each appointment. I have had the problem fixed and have adapted my work situation so that along with the rehab exercises I am pain free. I would highly recommend Michael.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

Dr. Michael Korczynski's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients