Ratings for Dr. Michael Hong

Does not listen to patient or get all possible help for them

flag | Submitted September 23, 2018

Dr Hong not only refused to document pertinent information in my psychiatric assessment, he also described my physical appearance (ie hair colour) as wrong (he stated I have blonde hair when I’m in fact a dark brunette), he detailed in his report a lengthy discussion that we apparently had regarding my reading of chopper read books (this was neither talked about at all nor have I ever read one to date) and stated my mother was present in the room. She was sitting in the waiting area and never actually saw Dr Hong at all. One would assume he had my file mixed with another patient due to the specific particulars he erroneously reported. I wouldn’t and couldn’t rely on any of his information which had numerous errors however the work cover commission in NSW appear to believe he’s a qualified and appropriate professional!! He’s nothing but a quack in the true sense of the word. Be wary if you are attending an assessment or, god forbid, are unfortunate enough to have him as your treating doctor!!!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

Dr. Michael Hong's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients