Ratings for Dr. Michael Hartman

Dr Michael Hartman was a blessing for us. He was thorough, compassionate, honest and patient, and created a plan that worked for us (I am now happily 3 months pregnant). His reassurance throughout the process was invaluable and kept my stress levels low (which I'm sure helped). I wish I had met him when my husband and I first started having trouble, but I'm glad we finally found him after several bad experiences with other large (and small) fertility clinics. We would recommend Dr. Hartman, his secretary, Lynne who's fantastic, and the rest of the team to anyone having trouble conceiving.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2019

Dr. Hartman is amazing. He is not only incredibly knowledgeable, he is also very compassionate. He has taken a women who was at her wits end after seeing numerous fertility doctors to someone who now has a beautiful child. I would highly recommend this intelligent, amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2019

Nobody ever thinks they will wind up in a fertility clinic. We look around at the world taking it's natural course and assume it will for us too. Until there you are, terrified and exposed - your most personal details wide open to a complete stranger. Well let me tell you, if this happens to you, you want it to be with Dr. Hartman! Dr. Hartman put my partner and I at ease from the moment we met. His demeanor and intelligence give him the perfect balance as a fertility doctor. He knows how to deliver all the information you need to feel comfortable, knowledgeable and prepared; but he also had us smiling and laughing to encourage us that it was okay - that things would be okay. We found it so refreshing that he remembered all our details from appointment to appointment, never chart flipping or rushing as is so often the case especially in large clinics. We can not say enough about this special doctor, but of course, we would be remiss if we did not mention our beautiful baby! He stopped at nothing to give us our dream, and he will for you too.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2019

Dr. Hartman is the most incredible person and doctor! From the moment we met with him, he listened to us, understood our issues, spoke to us in a clear and easy to understand way, and was incredibly patient. We would have loved him regardless of success or not. Anyone who tells us about their fertility issues and troubles gets a clear and loud recommendation to go see Dr. Hartman!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2019

Dr.Hartman and Lynne have been with us on an incredible and emotional journey to parenthood. They are both always helpful and compassionate and I’ve always felt we were in good hands. I would definitely recommend Dr.Hartman.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2019

I have been through a lot with Dr Hartman, and even though I have not yet gotten the results I want I know he cares so much. He is always able to explain things clearly and make me understand what is going on. His optimism is refreshing.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2019

Started in Thornhill with Dr Hartman and Farida. Then Aliza joined followed by Lynne. It was not an easy journey but Dr Hartman always made me feel like I was important and his memory is truly unbelievable! He was able to calm me down through some hard times. He has always been optimistic and finally we got the news we desired. Thank you Dr Hartman and the whole team for a great experience!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2019

Thank you Dr Hartman and Lynne for helping us to bring our beautiful baby girl into the world. We saw several fertility doctors (and their staff) and I cannot emphasize enough how incredible Dr Hartman and Lynne are. Dr Hartman is clearly an expert in his field but is open to hearing your concerns and wants in the process (literally unheard of). He made us feel like we were his only patients and took true joy in our success story. Lynne was such an important part of our journey and was so excited to see each ultrasound photo and truly empathetic with every tearful phone call. Thank you Dr Hartman and Lynne!!!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2019

Very good Dr extremely patient caring and an absolute gem yay Dr Hartman you rock.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2019

Luckily, my husband and I got pregnant while waiting for our appointment with Dr. Hartman. He still continued to see us and schedule frequent ultrasounds until 9 weeks to ensure things were going smoothly. We had such a wonderful experience with him. He is extremely kind, calmed our nerves and had tons of patience to deal with our lists of questions we would bring to our appointments. Would definitely recommend him as he brings a totally different energy to the world of fertility!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2019

Dr. Michael Hartman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Michael Hartman, M.D., F.R.C.S. (C), GREI Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility specialist practicing at TRIO Fertility in Thornhill and Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

• English