Dr. Michael Crisanti

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Michael Crisanti

Dr. Crisanti is skillful, knowledgeable, caring and responsible. The while root canal treatment went smoothly. The surgery lased about an hour. Amazingly there was no pain, no discomfort at all. I even fell asleep during the treatment. Dr. Crisanti was understanding, gentle and professional. The Hygienist Lady was kind and nice (sorry I forgot her name). They showed the great attention to how I felt during the surgery. Dr Crisanti had his Assistant call me next day to ensure everything was okay. I am very happy for choosing Dr. Crisanti as my Endodontist. Plus his clinic is very easy to access. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

Choose any superlative to attach to professional and that describes Dr. Michael Cristani and his staff. Extremely customer-centric - equivalent to referral clinic Midtown Dental. Punctual. Pain free. Thorough and efficient - worked on a difficult canal until his fingers were cramping. Focused on task at hand - no upmarketing. Free parking. Easy walk from LRT.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

Dr. Michael Cristani delivered the best possible service for a root canal procedure. Not only is he very knowalgeable and professional but he is very kind and gentle. I would definitely recommend him to anyone needing work done! The entire staff is very friendly. My appointment was bumped down an hour and they were kind enough to give me a Starbucks gift card. Great experience here!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

I was so thankful that Dr. M. Cristani was able to perform the root canals. I found him to be professional and so helpful in explaining everything to me because I had never had a root canal done before. I appreciated his patience in making me feel totally comfortable due to me claustrophobic and I also appreciate the two follow up phone calls to make sure I was doing OK. The staff were helpful in helping complete our insurance forms. I would highly recommend him if you need a root canal done.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

I was extremely pleased with my dental appointment on January 31, 2018. Dr.Cristani was professional, prompt and explained procedure thoroughly. His assistant was lovely and very helpful as well. I was dreading my root canal and abscess treatment but it was a most positive experience.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

Dr.Crisanti is very professional, knowledgeble and caring Doctor. I had a very complicated tooth which was causing me lots of problems for many years. Dr. Crisanti did an excellent job to save it. I would recommend him to all my friends and family. He is the best doctor I ever had.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

Very caring, gentle office. Also, very high quality care. I am thrilled with the result and Dr. Cristani did not rush my root canal which was important to me. The infection was significant and so he let it drain for a week between sessions to make sure I would heal properly.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

I have a very low pain tolerance and was extremely afraid of the needles used to freeze the area. Dr. Cristani and his lovely assistant were very gentle and took their time injecting the freezing. Throughout the procedure they often checked with me to ensure I was not experiencing and discomfort. The freezing was very adequate and I did not flinch with any break through pain. I felt I was in very capable hands and was therefore able to relax and think about my Christmas to do list. He explained various stages of the procedure the need for frequent xrays during the procedure and a certain drill that sounded like someone scratching a chalk board. Luckily he did not need to use this drill too long. All the staff were very professional but with a warm demeanor. He spent his time working on the procedure and not leaving intermittently to tend to another person's procedure. I was told by the reception staff that my procedure would take approximately 1.5 hours to 1.75 hours and I was completely finished and out of the office within 1.75 hours. I would definitely see Dr. Cristani again for any future endodontic work and highly recommend him to others requiring endodontic procedures.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

I am terrified of dentists and reluctantly had to attend for treatment. I was put at ease the minute I walked in by the receptionists. They helped calm my nerves and assured me I’d be ok. The assistants were lovely and made sure I was as comfortable as can be during treatment. Dr Cristani was fantastic and explained what was going to happen and even described the noises I’d be hearing. He has a very calming tone and checked on my wellbeing throughout the procedure. I was in no pain and believe it or not, I drifted off for a bit! Everything went soo smoothly and I honestly cannot thank him enough for his professionalism, skill and demeanour during my visit. You made a dental-phobe very happy! Thanks Yvonne

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

I was most impressed with the professionalism of how I was treated and the high technical training and ability of the service provided. Dr Cristani clearly explained what was happening throughout the treatment always concerned on how I was feeling. My treatment took 2 sessions and I had zero pain after both of them. His assistants were personal and demonstrated true knowledge. My thanks to Dr Cristani and his staff for the excellent service provided. Heloisa

flag | Submitted December 3, 2017

Dr. Michael Crisanti's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients