Ratings for Dr. Memoona Butt

My experience with this doctor was not satisfactory. I complained of a problem and emphasized on getting it checked properly. Even though the doctor detected the problem, she did not take a step to resolve that specific problem. The staff was careless in answering and had no clue about what tests were sent to the lab. When I went for follow up with questions about my test results, she said"If you're not happy here, go somewhere else." How am I supposed to bring those previous samples back? Even the doctor didn't come back to hand over the requisition forms. I would never go back.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Butt for over two years now. She was my doctor through the first half of my pregnancy, and she was extremely helpful and kind. I was kind of nervous, so I had lots of appointments with her over random stuff. She always took the time to explain terms to me and provided added information to ease my worries. I don't know about the other comment, but she's never been late for me. They called me when my lab results are in, and normally, its only a few minutes after I arrive and then i'm put into a room where she comes rather quickly. I have 3 children now, and she is the doctor for all of them. I recommend her to everyone. It is really hard to find a good doctor in Calgary. She is the best hands down!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

This Dr. Is consistently late to her office, leaving her patients waiting. I understand if she was with an emergency or was backed up by patients. But that is not the case. The paper work Is not handled professional and documents have been lost. I will not be going back.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Dr. Memoona Butt's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients