Ratings for Dr. Memoona Butt

The Oasis clinic where Dr. Butt practices is terrible. Staff is extremely disorganised. She sent me to do some testing, got the negative results and never called me regarding the issue because Dr. Memoona Butt was on vacation. I found out 6 months later when I went back for a check up and she opened my files! I gave her the benefit of the doubt since it might have been secretary mistake and not actually her fault and went back to see her when I got pregnant. Well turns out she is just plain incompetent! First visit went well, she sent me for obstetrical assessment. Then went for another visit 1 month later to check if everything was fine and she sent me home with an 18 weeks detailed ultrasound... it s my first pregnancy I don t know the procedures... after talking to people around me, i realized she forgot to send me to early obstetrical exam (<14 weeks) and nural translucency tests! This in my opinion is just pure incompetency! She should not be practicing!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

I am so happy we switched to Dr. Butt. She is wonderful! She gives us excellent information and has shown such concern and care for my husband and myself. I swear she saved my husband's life by her thoroughness. I feel like a person and not just a medical chart and wish we had her as our doctor years ago and not just for the last 18 months. So happy with her and her staff!!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Very thorough and attentive. I am very happy with this doctor

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

This so called 'doctor' didn't even look me in the eyes before telling me what I should and shouldn't do, didn't ask any previous health questions or anything. Not quite sure why she has a practice

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

My experience with this doctor was not satisfactory. I complained of a problem and emphasized on getting it checked properly. Even though the doctor detected the problem, she did not take a step to resolve that specific problem. The staff was careless in answering and had no clue about what tests were sent to the lab. When I went for follow up with questions about my test results, she said"If you're not happy here, go somewhere else." How am I supposed to bring those previous samples back? Even the doctor didn't come back to hand over the requisition forms. I would never go back.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Butt for over two years now. She was my doctor through the first half of my pregnancy, and she was extremely helpful and kind. I was kind of nervous, so I had lots of appointments with her over random stuff. She always took the time to explain terms to me and provided added information to ease my worries. I don't know about the other comment, but she's never been late for me. They called me when my lab results are in, and normally, its only a few minutes after I arrive and then i'm put into a room where she comes rather quickly. I have 3 children now, and she is the doctor for all of them. I recommend her to everyone. It is really hard to find a good doctor in Calgary. She is the best hands down!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

This Dr. Is consistently late to her office, leaving her patients waiting. I understand if she was with an emergency or was backed up by patients. But that is not the case. The paper work Is not handled professional and documents have been lost. I will not be going back.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Dr. Memoona Butt's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Commercial Insurance Company