Ratings for Dr. melonie macdonald

I have been seeing Dr Macdonald for 15 years. She is one of the most thoughtful professional dentists one could ask for!! I actually drive from Calgary to Edmonton to see her for any work I need done.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

I cannot in good conscience recommend this dentist. Her practice should be called into question and I am currently in the process of lodging a formal complaint against her to the College of Physicians and Surgeons or other governing body for dental professionals. Dr. Macdonald created and attached two crowns for me and both have failed in less than five years. I went back to see her when the first one failed and she reattached it. That crown just fell off one day. There was no glue or breakage, so she was able to reattach it. Yes, she charged me for the service. Well, today the same thing has happened again. The crown came off cleanly again. There is no glue or breakage. The second crown failed a few months ago while I was eating roast chicken. That crown broke in half. I have since found an excellent dentist who has been able to repair the damage Dr. MacDonald has done. I hope he will be able to repair this last example of her incompetence as well. I have allowed Dr. MacDonald to provide dental treatment for me three times, and all three times she has demonstrated a disappointing incompetence. I hope this review will help people decide not to go to this dentist. My biggest disappointment in myself is that I was such a slow learner.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

Dr. melonie macdonald's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Workers Comp