Ratings for Dr. Melina Hong

I never had experience like this with a doctor before. She’s very rude and when I went into the room she just sitting there not even say a word so I was just standing there and don’t know what to do where to sit. She doesn’t know how to communicate with her patient at all. I told her I have pain inside the throat, she just ignored me and check something else. And what really makes me want to come here and make a comment is that the medication she gave me. I went to the pharmacy and the pharmacist asked me is it my first time taking this, I said yes. So he asked me what’s ur problem? I said sore throat. Here’s what the pharmacist said:I’m not a doctor but what I can tell you is this medicine is usually for killing the pain like muscles pain period pain that kind of pain. It’s totally up to you we can hold on to it if u want. Coz Advil will do the same thing. Yes, I was SHOCKED. So whoever wants to see this doctor please make sure you don’t have any serious health issue. Hope this helps.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2018

In all my years of living in Canada, this is the worst experience I've had at a doctor's office. Meeting with Dr Melina Hong was a scarring encounter. We went in to get our newborn son vaccinated at 1 pm on Saturday, February 3rd. I was impressed that the facility was modern, there was no wait, the receptionist was friendly and we were seen immediately. Dr Hong barged in without introducing herself, and when we told her our request for staggering vaccines she pedantically questioned our choice for our child. The irony is - she could not recall the vaccines in the combination herself. Once she left the room my wife and I immediately decided this was not someone we wanted to vaccinate our child. Upon her return, she rudely continued to discourage our decision and asked questions that were completely irrelevant. She proceeded to rush through the generic questions on the form she was filling out, although didn't care to hear our answers. With all that being said, we were drawn to this clinic because of the great reviews, which I now question their validity. We cannot speak about other healthcare practitioners at this clinic, but overall we were grossly disappointed with how we were treated by Dr Hong. Ultimately, the whole experience with Dr Hong was uncomfortable. She was callous and uncompassionate. I will never return nor recommend this doctors office to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

Very rude, has no empathy towards her patients. Doctors are supposed to be caring

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

Worst doctor ever. Does not communicate at all. See a professional.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

Dr Hong is a amazing Dr! I finally trust a Dr again , Melina Hong is hands down one of the best and im lucky to have her as a Dr.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2017

She does not know how to properly communicate with the patients

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

She was extremely rude no help at all worst dr office in Scarborough I would rather wait at an emergency. For hours then see her

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Dr. Melina Hong's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

HealthPartners