Ratings for Dr. Melanie Turner

Friendly doctor who knew her information well. Was really accepting of my challenging child who usually doesn't like any doctors, but liked this one. Very compassionate and generous with support. Would definitely recommend

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Very understanding and knowledgeable. Was able to explain the pros and cons of every treatment medication or not. Queer friendly. Best doctor I have seen.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

generalyl on time and tried really hard to help us out when we were very stuck and felt hopeless.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Very helpful with my very challenging child. The last psychiatrist didn't want him in the room. But he's welcome here. And getting better.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Very dedicated and helped enormously with my child. Great with contact my phone and email and felt very supported and still do. Knew a lot more about medication and could answer my questions and would email me if I asked with more info.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

She was a bit hit and miss, occasionally helpful, often sat and recorded things without saying anything the whole appointment. She was rarely on time, She often gave advice that could have otherwise been thought of through common sense, therefore a bit disappointed... She was quite nice, but overall not that helpful and often her niceness was very forced. Would not recommend her.

Submitted January 7, 2017

Lovely doctor, really trust her with my children. Good communication as well.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2015