Dr. Melanie Furtado

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Melanie Furtado

This was my first visit to a chiropractor. After several visits to an RMT as well as an acupuncturist I was unable to find relief from pain in my hips/glutes/lower sides, so I decided to try a chiropractor. Melanie was very helpful, she did a mix of chiro and acupuncture to target my pained areas. She explained about the process used and the treatment I received and gave me exercises to continue with to continue to improve my overall health. I cannot believe the relief I received and weeks later still am pain free! Melanie was very professional, helpful, approachable, made me feel at ease on my first time. The clinic in Streetsville Mississauga was very clean, well equipped and even had ample free parking.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2017

Dr. Furtado was incredible for my first time visit to a chiropractor. She was extremely knowledgeable and took the time to explain everything, making me feel very comfortable with the entire process. After my adjustment I immediately felt a difference and noticed less pains in my lower back. I will definitely be returning.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Dr. Melanie Furtado's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English
  • Portuguese

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.