Ratings for Dr. Medhat Fanous

I feel that through Dr. Fanous, the Lord has granted me a new lease of life.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

When deciding to research if you are eligible for the TIF procedure, there are many excellent reasons to choose Aspirus – Iron River. I too was a little skeptical about going to a small hospital. I found the surgical staff there exceptional and extremely professional. All staff follows the three “Cs”: they are Caring, Competent and very Cohesive. Everyone working together makes your journey successful. I found today you get more personal care at a small hospital. Dr. Medhat Fanous is a General Surgeon whose passion is gastric services. He explains how he trained for doing this surgery. One year ago I was told by another surgeon there was nothing that could be done to resolve my very large hiatal hernia and the acid reflux I suffered with. This doctor has brought a very exclusive service to one of the best hospitals I've ever seen. You will experience exceptional care. All members of the surgical office and the surgical team know their work well. The staff is very confident, with much experience. You can entrust your care with them. During the process, finding if I was a candidate, everyone was very supportive. This surgery takes courage and dedication. Everyone working at the clinic and hospital is friendly and courteous. Dr. Fanous and Nurse Betsy made the decision to try the surgery much easier. They are very compassionate. During my recovery, the nursing staff gave me the very best care. Even Kathy, the hospital Nursing Manager, came to see me and make sure all my needs were met before and after surgery. You feel valued, not a number. Please believe I am thankful for this blessing. My husband found the advertisement in the Aspirus Hospital magazine, urged I call Betsy. Thank you Dr. Fanous, everyone at the Iron River clinic and hospital, for making this possible.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

Dr. Medhat Fanous's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Top Hospitals in Iron River, MI