Ratings for Dr. Mecca Fayad

I highly recommend Dr. Fayad, her attention to detail and genuine interest in her patients health is second to none. I’ve never felt rushed or that an appointment ended without going over / discussing all of my ailments. Most importantly she works towards to a permanent fix and healthy body not just an interim / short lasting relief!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2019

The care that Dr. Fayad gives is exceptional without a doubt. She is extremely knowledgeable and genuinely cares about her patients well being. After a recent workplace accident Dr Fayad ordered an ultrasound on my shoulder. Something my MD should have done and this lead to additional treatment for my recovery process. I totally trust Dr. Fayad with my care and highly recommend her. She will explain your treatment fully and make you feel comfortable and at ease. Thanks Mecca

flag | Submitted August 30, 2018

Dr. Mecca Fayad has been so helpful in teaching me how to care for my body through the use of proper posture, exercise form, and body movement. She's extremely knowledgeable, kind, and always friendly. I look forward to my visits with her and enjoy her posts on Instagram (which is another platform that she uses to help others by educating them about overall health and human movement). Dr. Mecca is a an amazing human being with a caring spirit. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2018

Dr. Fayad is amazing. She genuinely wants to help her clients and that's why I trust her. I never feel rushed and I feel like a new person after I visit her. Initially, I was seeing her once a week for about a month, then it slowly decreased and now I'm at the point where I just go for maintenance appointments every 6-8 weeks as needed. Her social media posts are informing and relatable. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Fayad!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

Dr. Mecca Fayad is an incredibly skilled chiropractic Doctor. Her genuine desire to provide not just temporary relief but a treatment plan that results in permanent healing ensures that just a few visits will truly make a difference. Mecca's caring nature combined with a deep understanding of the human body and how it should function optimally and pain-free make her a professional I trust unconditionally on my road to complete recovery. I have no hesitation in recommending Dr. Mecca Fayad for all of your chiropractic needs!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

Highly recommend. Mecca is one the best chiropractor’s I have ever gone too. She is down to earth, super friendly and makes you feel very comfortable! I had a really terrible fall last month and I was in a lot of pain but Mecca was able to get me all better within 6 sessions. She communicates everything with you and gives you tips for how to recover faster. She is super awesome!! Two thumbs up!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Dr Fayad has done wonders for my ongoing shoulder issues. With just one treatment my shoulder feels 100%. I would highly recommend Dr Fayad.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

The care and attention that Dr. Fayad takes in my road to recovery is what I appreciate the most from my visits. The time spent providing active release, in my opinion is makes the difference in terms of the time it takes to recover, and to get back to feeling great. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Not all chiropractic treatments are equal, Active Release Technique is something I wish I would of found 15 years ago, and it’s incredible. ART is helping me heal from old injuries at the same time as helping me heal from my current flare up. Dr. Fayad is an incredibly effective ART Chiropractor. What makes Dr. Fayad exceptional is that she takes the time to listen to you, answer your question and discuss a recovery plan. During the treatment she explains what she is doing and how it helps. Dr. Fayad is a young Doctor and I used to avoid what I called “new” doctors however she blew this stereotype out of the water for me. She is constantly upgrading her skills and investing in training, the end result is she’s a brilliant Doctor. Dr. Fayad has a sincere desire to see you heal and is encouraging in a time where an injury can really take its toll.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

My first experience with chiropractic care has been incredible, thanks to Dr. Fayad. After a couple years of squatting and deadlifting, I had been experiencing lower back problems in relation to my SI joint. Dr. Fayad was excellent in explaining my problem and how she was treating it, as well as being friendly and making me feel comfortable. Improvement was noticeable after just a couple sessions, and at the end of treatment, I'm feeling normal again! I'm so excited to be able to train again without being inhibited! Highly recommend - Dr. Fayad is amazing!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Dr. Mecca Fayad's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

HealthFirst